LSU Visitor List

CameronCrazy

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“@HamiltonESPN: This is the opposite of "turrible"///“@holland_jeffery: Family tides hanging out wit sir Charles #WDE #wareagle

Jeffrey Holland is on the plains! Do work, Sir Charles!

Georgia 5-star DT commit Trent Thompson is visiting Auburn again today

Another 5-star Georgia commit, Terry Godwin, is in Auburn for the LSU game

Alabama OL commit Brandon Kennedy is visiting Auburn today for the LSU game

@BMattAU

I have no knowledge how it all works so I'm going to ask some basic questions . On a game day when coaches are busy with game planning, who meets the recruits and manages the day or weekend? How does it work?

I have no knowledge how it all works so I'm going to ask some basic questions . On a game day when coaches are busy with game planning, who meets the recruits and manages the day or weekend? How does it work?

The game planning is done before game day. The recruits get to hang with the team for a while. The coaches do get to spend a little time with the recruits. There are university representatives hosting them all day or all weekend for Official Visitors.

Tigerettes and Tiger Hosts, a student organization mostly. Runs through the Office of Admissions.

Anyone in the know care to update on any recruits thoughts after this weekend? Are we on the verge of any new commits? Did the recruits leave with any lasting impressions on Auburn that they didn't have before this weekend? Any info nuggets are greatly appreciated!! War Eagle!!!

Anyone in the know care to update on any recruits thoughts after this weekend? Are we on the verge of any new commits? Did the recruits leave with any lasting impressions on Auburn that they didn't have before this weekend? Any info nuggets are greatly appreciated!! War Eagle!!!

Not completely in the know, but I'd say we won't know anything at all until Monday night or Tuesday.

Anyone in the know care to update on any recruits thoughts after this weekend? Did the recruits leave with any lasting impressions on Auburn that they didn't have before this weekend? Any info nuggets are greatly appreciated!! War Eagle!!!

The free info available right now are in these al.com articles. Be mindful that they frequently both things as it relates to AU. For example the put an article the other day sating Auburn is the team to beat for Center Sarryl Williams. That could not be anymore wrong right now. Darryl is way down the OL take list right now for AU.

Auburn DT target Maurice Swain planning '2 or 3' more visits before committing

Can Auburn flip 4-star receiver John Burt from Texas?

What Auburn's recruits are saying about visit to campus, LSU game

Are we on the verge of any new commits?
Probably not with 2015 targets. We will learn more on the 2016 kids this week.

Archived