Bama @ Ole Miss

Barnacle

Gotta say a prayer for Kenyon tonight. I don't care what jersey these kids wear, I don't like seeing them get hurt. Especially something like this.

I did say a prayer for him,also, and I encourage others to do the same if it's something you believe in. I still feel bad about him this morning. It was right up there with seeing the Prothro injury. Awful.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gotta say a prayer for Kenyon tonight. I don't care what jersey these kids wear, I don't like seeing them get hurt. Especially something like this.

I did say a prayer for him,also, and I encourage others to do the same if it's something you believe in. I still feel bad about him this morning. It was right up there with seeing the Prothro injury. Awful.

i dont like injuries to the enemy either.

i missed most of the game but just saw the replay that GAVE bammer a td before halftime. that was terrible.

It was a bad missed call by the official but Hugh Freeze tried to get too cute with his playcalling there. Should have just sat on it and run the half out.

Only way Ole Miss wins this game is if Sims sits because of injury. Bo will throw 2 or 3 picks and eventually OM defense will get worn down.

Guess I'm not sold on Sims yet....UF was not much of a gut check for him....will be interesting to see what happens if his receivers are not open..or he gets a good pass rush.

We are going to learn a lot about AU and UAT....and MSU this weekend.

What I learned from the weekend is:

1. Auburn's defense is legit!!! This defense is solid, and we have gamers all over the field on the defensive side of the ball. Best part is, many of them are young!!!

2. Bammer is over-rated, and living off their reputation this year. They just don't have it this year. Their defense is not the solid, unyielding force it has been, and this will cost them at least one more game this year BEFORE they lose to us!

3. Ole Miss is a very good team, and Bo Wallace can be a very good QB when he wants to be. Hugh Freeze will keep them pumped up and ready each week, but I feel like they will have a letdown very soon. I'm hoping it will be on November 1st!

4. Miss State scares the crap out of me. They are playing very good football right now, and we have to go to their house, with those god-forsaken cowbells. I think our defense wins this game for us, but it will be a fight for the full 60 minutes. Our offense will need to make plays, to keep our defense rested and their offense off the field.

Overall, a GREAT weekend of college football. If only FSU would play someone worth a damn......

Only way Ole Miss wins this game is if Sims sits because of injury. Bo will throw 2 or 3 picks and eventually OM defense will get worn down.

Guess I'm not sold on Sims yet....UF was not much of a gut check for him....will be interesting to see what happens if his receivers are not open..or he gets a good pass rush.

1. Auburn's defense is legit!!! This defense is solid, and we have gamers all over the field on the defensive side of the ball. Best part is, many of them are young!!!

2. Bammer is over-rated, and living off their reputation this year. They just don't have it this year. Their defense is not the solid, unyielding force it has been, and this will cost them at least one more game this year BEFORE they lose to us!

3. Ole Miss is a very good team, and Bo Wallace can be a very good QB when he wants to be. Hugh Freeze will keep them pumped up and ready each week, but I feel like they will have a letdown very soon. I'm hoping it will be on November 1st!

4. Miss State scares the crap out of me. They are playing very good football right now, and we have to go to their house, with those god-forsaken cowbells. I think our defense wins this game for us, but it will be a fight for the full 60 minutes. Our offense will need to make plays, to keep our defense rested and their offense off the field.

Overall, a GREAT weekend of college football. If only FSU would play someone worth a damn......

They still have a couple of games that I think they could lose. Personally I look at them as a team we owe one like we owed LSU one.

i missed most of the game but just saw the replay that GAVE bammer a td before halftime. that was terrible.

It was a bad missed call by the official but Hugh Freeze tried to get too cute with his playcalling there. Should have just sat on it and run the half out.

It was just a run up the middle that the RB bounced to the outside.

IF bama isnt handed that one score, Ole Miss wins in a walk by 13 or so.

Yep! My thoughts exactly!

Archived