Muschamp

TexasTiger

I think it is Mullen's if he is willing to take it. He may be PO'd that they didn't give it to him when Meyer left.

I think that it was him that didn't want to go there if If I remember correctly. I know there was a lot of talk about him. I think i remember him essentially taking himself out of the running. MSU got mad at him because every time a coaching vacancy came up he kept letting the rumors circulate that he was interested in maybe taking one of them. He was on the hot seat before the 2013 season.

Wow, that sounds like Tommy Tuberville when he was at AU. How many jobs did his name get floated around on---practically every DI head coaching job that came open.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think mullen is stuck @ moo state. Freeze will get a ton of offers. He is a class guy and one heck of a coach.

I think mullen is stuck @ moo state. Freeze will get a ton of offers. He is a class guy and one heck of a coach.

Mullen will get looks from other schools. Michigan might want to try to hire him. He's done a remarkable job overall at one of the hardest places to win..

If Mullen has any sense he will get out of Moo State when the chance to get on at a major football school arrives. He can't maintain the sort of success he has had in Starkville this year in the long term. Emory Bellard did it for a short time, Sherrill did it for a short time, and a couple of others have done it for a short time, but it eventually comes back to resources and you simply have less to work with over there. They have upgraded substantially over the past few years but are still way behind most of major schools.

Archived