2016 4* CB John Broussard (AU commit 5/7/15)

ellitor

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep hearing good things

I'm just glad you can still hear at your age.

Me too after almost 300 concerts attended its damn right amazing I can hear anything.

Yeah, my great grandfather told me those Ray Conniff concerts were really loud.

• 2 weeks later...

@_Legit_2: Headed to Auburn

Then shortly after: @_Legit_2: Finna go on head and order my jersey

Don't think it's huge news considering most people have expected him to commit here for awhile but he's definitely a big get. Commits Thursday

@_Legit_2: Headed to Auburn

Then shortly after: @_Legit_2: Finna go on head and order my jersey

Don't think it's huge news considering most people have expected him to commit here for awhile but he's definitely a big get. Commits Thursday

He's been all Auburn for a long while. Talked to him personally.

@Keith247Sports: 4-star CB John Broussard (@_Legit_2) says his announcement Thursday will be 10 a.m. at his school. #Auburn #MSU #LSU

We need this kid after a couple have not panned out. Looking forward to the good news Thursday

Any thoughts or predictions on tomorrow?

Triple hat trick followed by fumblling through his bag for ten minutes while wearing Moo state colors only to predict Auburn at the end of the performance by slam dunking his flat bill Auburn hat on his head.

He's ours. 100%.

I got him at 75% FWIW.

Triple hat trick followed by fumblling through his bag for ten minutes while wearing Moo state colors only to predict Auburn at the end of the performance by slam dunking his flat bill Auburn hat on his head.

So you are thinking the University of Auburn has him locked up.....that's good to hear.....

He's ours. 100%.

I got him at 75% FWIW.

Can I ask why?

So you are thinking the University of Auburn has him locked up.....that's good to hear.....

That school get all the good players...... dangit :sad2:>:(

He's ours. 100%.

I got him at 75% FWIW.

Can I ask why?

Because nothing is 100% in recruiting. Neither Miss St nor LSU appears to be a major threat but they are worth 15 & 10% respectively. 75% is still very strong remember.

Broussard's announcement is at 9 central time. The 10 time is Eastern as Central-Phenix City HS is in the small pocket of Alabama that's in the Eastern time zone.

I made the trip down. Hanging with some buddies today, Auburn and PC are 30 minutes from each other.

Not that it's always an indicator but from the pic BMatt just posted the LSU hat looks the newest. Could be bad news, hope I'm wrong

Archived