Former AU 3* TE Jalen Harris (Updated on Page 6)

EagleDamnWar

jalenharris9

2 hours ago

I just want to say thank you for just teaching me a little more about life, being a man, and the great game of football. These past couple of months have just been a blessing, it's like God sent me an angel and now you can really watch over me. I will do everything in my ability to carry on your legacy on and off the field. Just thank you for everything from being my coach, mentor, and a brother to me. It's killing me right now knowing you're gone, but i will push through because I now that is what you would want. Thank you again coach, everything. You are the definition of a true 'Auburn Man'. There are not too many people like you in the world. You are my hero and I love you.

I choked up reading this to my wife tonight. So sorry for the AU family and those that really were close to Lutz. I will be cheering hard for Jalen.

Same exact thing happened with me reading it to my wife and daughter.

Nobody should wear it this season IYAM. Except as a tribute sticker/patch. Let Jalen wear it in 2015 as the first year of the tribute if he wants to. Then let the players/staff vote each year on who wears it. Of course the family can set the parameters.

This. Don't retire the number. Let the number be a tribute.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this has already been asked. Has Jalen Harris or his family had anything to say since Lutz passd away?

Sorry if this has already been asked. Has Jalen Harris or his family had anything to say since Lutz passd away?

4ever, it is copied in the post just before yours. It is worth the read.

• 1 month later...

Just watched Jalen scrimmage against Park Crossing. Huge kid...towers over everyone else on the field. Made some acrobatic catches but also dropped some that definitely should've been caught. He's built the right way...absolutely huge lower body. From the waist down he looks college ready today. Blocking left a lot to be desired. Honestly, I was more impressed when he was plugged in on the Dline. He blew up offensive linemen and flushed their QB literally every snap he took on D. Just my take.

Just watched Jalen scrimmage against Park Crossing. Huge kid...towers over everyone else on the field. Made some acrobatic catches but also dropped some that definitely should've been caught. He's built the right way...absolutely huge lower body. From the waist down he looks college ready today. Blocking left a lot to be desired. Honestly, I was more impressed when he was plugged in on the Dline. He blew up offensive linemen and flushed their QB literally every snap he took on D. Just my take.

Thanks for posting this. Coach Russell will get hold of Jalen when he gets to AU. He will most likely redshirt and be ready to go as a sophomore.

Having a monster night ... 4 catches for 50 yards and a TD in the first half of tonight's game.

Great to hear. I hope he is still all AU.

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea why he's visiting Bama back to back weeks?

Auburn is off this weekend. Jalen says he is a man of his word so I wouldn't worry about it.

Any idea why he's visiting Bama back to back weeks?

Auburn is off this weekend. Jalen says he is a man of his word so I wouldn't worry about it.

Good call Jeff.

• 1 month later...

I WENT TO THE GAME LAST NITE AND JALEN HAD A GREAT GAME. I DONT KNOW IF STATICS WILL SHOW BUT NOT ONLY IS HE A GOOD RECIEVER BUT A PLAYER ON DEFFENCE ALSO AT EITHER DT OR DE. :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

FSU verbal...

I WENT TO THE GAME LAST NITE AND JALEN HAD A GREAT GAME. I DONT KNOW IF STATICS WILL SHOW BUT NOT ONLY IS HE A GOOD RECIEVER BUT A PLAYER ON DEFFENCE ALSO AT EITHER DT OR DE. :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

FSU verbal...

That's Jalen Wilkerson. Harris is an AU commit.

FSU verbal...

That's Jalen Wilkerson. Harris is an AU commit.

Sorry got the Jalen's confused...

• 2 months later...

I WENT TO THE GAME LAST NITE AND JALEN HAD A GREAT GAME. I DONT KNOW IF STATICS WILL SHOW BUT NOT ONLY IS HE A GOOD RECIEVER BUT A PLAYER ON DEFFENCE ALSO AT EITHER DT OR DE. :wareagle:/> :wareagle:/> :wareagle:/>

What is this deffence you speak of and why are you yelling about it? :dunno:

Archived