Down but not out?

WDE_OxPx_2010

UF ran all over UGA. They threw the ball what...6 times or some crazy number.

That's call an anomaly, plus Florida's defense wore down UGA, Auburn isn't capable of that.

also that was in the swamp

It was on a neutral site in Jacksonville.

Another anomaly may be on the horizon. I hope.

Jacksonville Florida is considered a neutral site?

For that game, it's considered a neutral site. And the stadium is split 50/50 in fans.

UF plays at home in Gainesville.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping for everything to remain status quo but now I am going for mass chaos. That would suit us better. I just want a shot at it.

Then bama and ole miss take out Miss state. FSU goes down to Miami. Arizona State becomes Arizona State and loses one.

That leaves 10 of top 11 losing.

Only TCU holds.

Who the hell gets in then?

would be epic...

We're done in terms of the playoffs. Finish the season strong. Recruit some defense and make whatever changes we need to have a solid defense.

Let's go beat our rivals and see what happens.

Would love for that to happen.

K-State being exposed to the nth degree.

exposed or wear and tear? Many sec teams would struggle with the past few weeks they've had

They've had a tough schedule but it's pretty clear they aren't in TCU's zip code.

exposed or wear and tear? Many sec teams would struggle with the past few weeks they've had

They've had a tough schedule but it's pretty clear they aren't in TCU's zip code.

Not arguing but when I looked at their schedule if they would have beaten TCU theyd deserve to be #3 for sure. Oklahoma, Texas, oklahoma state, and now Tcu with a dinged up QB and not much talent is impressive

I think we can still be in a 3 way tie with Bama losing tonight. Ole miss and auburn win out and miss state losing to Bama

Not arguing but when I looked at their schedule if they would have beaten TCU theyd deserve to be #3 for sure. Oklahoma, Texas, oklahoma state, and now Tcu with a dinged up QB and not much talent is impressive

Sure, but, I think they have to play at Baylor too. It would have been tough to stay there. TCU doesn't have another loss on the schedule. They're in unless they blow a gasket at Texas. TCU and FSU are practically shoe-ins with two spots still up for grabs.

We will lose to UGA and bam a. Our team isn't man enough to play with either of them. Proved that today in spades.

Now we can play like we have nothing to lose. That's what the last few teams to enter JHS have been playing like and has been successful. We can play loose now.

So do we need Bama to lose or win?

Win, if we want a three way tie for the West

like I stated earlier, I think we can be in 3 way tie with ole miss and miss state. Bama can lose tonight but we need them to beat MSU next week.

Archived