3 Seniors-two unforced turnovers late

AUisAll

Granted, with any resemblance of a defense, it wouldn't have mattered but those last 2 turnovers by seniors and at home was 'troubling'. Maybe the naysayers are right and the horseshoe fell out of our arse. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next 3 weeks and how Gus gets em ready.

Win out and all is forgiven. I've been saying all season this isn't a championship team. Too many issues and inconsistencies. Frankly, I'm not totally convinced we would have been in the final 4 without winning the SEC. We are capable of winning out, but it will only happen if the mental errors are addressed. Let's go wreck someone else's season!

It was just mind boggling to me that the center doesn't wait until Marshall is ready! Could he not hear him still giving directives? Did he not see Marshall was not ready? I couldn't believe my eyes. It was obvious that Texas recovered the ball, but I still believe we recovered the ball after that fumbling exchange next to the goal line. Oh, well! Life goes on, and I still love Auburn!

There won't be any winning out. Not with this D. It's 2012 bad. Maybe not in #'s, but that's about as much faith as i put in this D.

None.

There won't be any winning out. Not with this D. It's 2012 bad. Maybe not in #'s, but that's about as much faith as i put in this D.

None.

Bingo. The offense has been bailing out a pourous D the last few games.

Unless the D gets back to the way they played KState and LSU we've got one more win.

It was just mind boggling to me that the center doesn't wait until Marshall is ready! Could he not hear him still giving directives? Did he not see Marshall was not ready? I couldn't believe my eyes. It was obvious that Texas recovered the ball, but I still believe we recovered the ball after that fumbling exchange next to the goal line. Oh, well! Life goes on, and I still love Auburn!

Nobody has addressed it but #95 came out of the pile with the first fumble but if you watch the replay he was on top of the pile when the whistle blew and nowhere near the ball. But if, ands and buts mean crap.

Win out and all is forgiven. I've been saying all season this isn't a championship team. Too many issues and inconsistencies. Frankly, I'm not totally convinced we would have been in the final 4 without winning the SEC. We are capable of winning out, but it will only happen if the mental errors are addressed. Let's go wreck someone else's season!

Win the last two regular season game and I'm good. Who knows? This crappy outcome was coming and we had been fortunate to avoid it until now. Let's see what happens with the D and what kind of pride they have. If they have any and I think they do, I expect lights out from here on.

Even with our defense playing like crap we still had chances to win that game. A four year starter....it's disappointing. Time to go ruin the crimson necks season

Everybody cheer up! We've got a 7-2 football team that's got 3 more games and a bowl game to play. 3 more wins and we've got our second consecutive double digit win season. This was definitely a team that could have won the national championship, and if we win out, who's to say we won't sneak in? Very unlikely, but look at the positives. We've beaten two top ten teams on the road this year, and we're looking at an Auburn team that can score almost at will. The future of Auburn football is bright! Gus will get himself a national championship ring one day soon, but until then, let's win em all!

Archived