Sugar Bowl Commentator is...

PChamp119

Wait a sec, is he going to be calling the game at the dome, or is he going to be "in studio" with Saunders?

131660[/snapback]

Nana

I believe they (ABC) replaced Tiny Tot with Craig James in studio.

He was terrible! (then again so is aaron taylor but I digress)

He has been calling games on abc as the analyst and (i forget his name) as the color guy.

Lets hope he is in the studio anyways! but i sincerely doubt it.

Funny thing, he will calling the sugar bowl for his old school, a place he could never take his Tigers. CTT has done a remarkable job now that he has his own players. Now if he could just get past the one-game-a-year-whoopin he s been averaging!

The one and only, Terry Bowden :puke:

131630[/snapback]

Link? Confirmation? Any substance?

Good God, I hope not. That would blow.

Thank God FSU didn't make it to the Sugar Bowl!!!!

The one and only, Terry Bowden :puke:

131630[/snapback]

Oh that is just tacky, and quite disrespectful to Auburn. There is no telling what that nerd will say on camera. The only thing that could be as bad would be on ESPN2 with Bill Curry. Not that I worry about him saying anything bad about Bama, its just that he talks constantly about himself and what he has done, and who he knows personally. He keeps right on talking when the other guys are trying to talk about what is going on down on the field.

But have faith, surely Bowden won't make a fool out of himself(well maybe not again) and say anything bad about Auburn.

You can bet the house he will have a red nose. Let's just hope his pants are zipped up :P

131706[/snapback]

You did NOT just say that! Haa haa. Just hope he doesn't pull a Joe Willy Nameth w/ the side line hottie, Suzy.

Well, I don't like him doing the game either. I did hear him earlier this year on SST and he had nothing but glowingly positive things to say about this years AU football team. He went on and on about how we had gelled as a team and were playing incredible ball. He could help us out if he keeps it up through the bowl game and we win and some other things happen. I'm pretty sure none of the negative aspects of his tenure will be brought up.

I say we just get over it and don't let it bother us, jmo.

I don't think Tirico has any love lost for us either. I have never seen a bigger homer do a game than when AU played @ Syracuse. There were not a lot of glowing things to say about us, but he called the game as if Dwight Freeney's mom was the only one listening. There were 3-4 games this year that we had DEs get multiple sacks and create havoc, but I don't recall Groves or McClover being drooled over quite like that.

:moon:

:ua:

I think you are all wrong, I believe CBS has the game, the only BCS game they broadcast...and because of this, we will not have Terry or any of the ABC crew....

I wish ESPN was doing the game with Franklin and Coach Mike.... :)

Archived