Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

We'll easily set the record for a coaching thread. I wonder what the all time record is for all boards?

Somebody said it was in the 600s for a Seastrunk

I can't remember the exact number, but it was pretty epic.

Seems like yesterday..

Good times, good times!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if it has been discussed already, but I choose not to thread sift.

If Muschamp is named, and since his specialty is secondary, who flourishes the most in 2015? I say Nick Ruffin. I was very impressed with his play most notably earlier in the season.

Muschamp is gonna be announced tomorrow! My "source" said it is done deal (We all have our "sources"). But for real....done deal! BOOM coming home to AU!

More refreshing in my future I see

When Wade Christopher was born, he drove his mom home from the hospital.

That was after building the new Christopher wing at the hospital by himself with one arm tied behind his back.

Great news guys!!! I was just diagnosed with the flu and a sinus infection. The doc told me not to go to work tomorrow, so now i can be just as productive tomorrow at home as i would have been at work with the constant refreshing this freaking thing.

If Muschamp is named, and since his specialty is secondary, who flourishes the most in 2015? I say Nick Ruffin. I was very impressed with his play most notably earlier in the season.

And maybe Holsey can get his polish back. Probably help if he doesn't have to keep bouncing around from one position to another to another.

And maybe Holsey can get his polish back. Probably help if he doesn't have to keep bouncing around from one position to another to another.

I think JH has a lot of upside. I think he was hampered this year from all the switching he had to do. I am hoping he can settle in one place and become great at one position, instead of good at several.

Great news guys!!! I was just diagnosed with the flu and a sinus infection. The doc told me not to go to work tomorrow, so now i can be just as productive tomorrow at home as i would have been at work with the constant refreshing this freaking thing.

Congrats! I think?!

I do not believe anyone on this board who has not had at least 1000 posts. This usually works out over the long haul. There are some sources on this board who are very reliable such as RuninRed. Not to put down some of the probies, it is just that the old farts on this site are the ones who usually get it right 98% of the time.

Have not posted in a long time, but have been around forever. I check in on a regular basis, but felt this required a post...BRING ON BOOM! WDE!

We shall see, I am hoping tomorrow is the day. For the most part, I have just been having fun with the whole thing: I do understand these things take time. Btw, does anyone else remember when 200 pages was a big deal for this thread?! So passe now!!!

I have confirmed that Wade Christopher is officially out new DC. The bad news is that all the teams we had scheduled for next year have already forfeited the games so there will be no AU football to watch next year.

~sources

Are some of you talking about football???

Wade Christopher's father is Christopher Reed''s famous character.

You forgot the "Ooohhh Yeah!"

I have confirmed that Wade Christopher is officially out new DC. The bad news is that all the teams we had scheduled for next year have already forfeited the games so there will be no AU football to watch next year.

~sources

Dang, I was afraid of that! It must be the fearsome stare!

Archived