Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

OK. Here's a bit of strangeness that has the Gamecocks in a total dead-stick tailspin. Not sure what it means, though. Apparently this particular Tweeter has been pretty good with insider info before and is now forecasting doom upon the Cocks.

Allen Jones tweets Gamecock doom.

But what does it mean? :dunno:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about everyone begin making two guesses.

1. What time will the press conference be tomorrow making Muschamp the new Auburn DC?

2. How long will the press conference last?

Hopefully tomorrow will be the day. I am at the point that I just want it to be over..............no matter the outcome.

Agreed

Tomorrow, and tomorrow,and tomorrow

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day

Until the last syllable of Muschamp's deal;

and all our yesterday's have arm tackles

The way to sure defeat. Out, out poor technique!

Our D is but a walking shadow, a poor player,

That misses assignments on the field,

and then it limps away. It is a sad tale

Told by armchair DCs, full of wrap-ups and square shoulders,

signifying nothing (until WM comes)!

I'm not gonna lie I had to read that a few times.

Ha! Just think about me trying to write it! Never thought I would convert Shakespeare to AU football, but, what else I got to do?!

1. What time will the press conference be tomorrow making Muschamp the new Auburn DC?

I am going with 11 CST and 12 minutes.

1. 2ish is being bantied about.

2. Short and to the point. Say, 22 pieces of Double Bubble.

OK. Here's a bit of strangeness that has the Gamecocks in a total dead-stick tailspin. Not sure what it means, though. Apparently this particular Tweeter has been pretty good with insider info before and is now forecasting doom upon the Cocks.

Looks like trying to pick up followers to me or possibly USCe wasn't able to close the deal and they are all blaming each other.

I wonder if Ellis is going back to USC and that is what he was referencing?

That would definitely cause me to have a meltdown if I was a USCe fan. :realmad:

I wonder if Ellis is going back to USC and that is what he was referencing?

That would definitely cause me to have a meltdown if I was a USCe fan. :realmad:

6846694.jpg

Usce 247 looks very depressed right now. They also just had their highest rated offensive recruit decommit I believe

Sounds like USCe may be on full melt down right now.

This guy needs his shoe strings taken away .

Darren Bates and Will Herring are special teams monsters. I counted 4 tackles in the third quarter alone. Other than that, what a horrible game.

Darren Bates and Will Herring are special teams monsters. I counted 4 tackles in the third quarter alone. Other than that, what a horrible game.

Yea, I was hoping to see Mason have a break out game but he rarely has running room and they can't run the ball with 3 points on the board.

FWIW it looks like Boom is trying to decide between the Houston HC and AU DC jobs. A decision one way or another looks to be expected tomorrow.

FWIW it looks like Boom is trying to decide between the Houston HC and AU DC jobs. A decision one way or another looks to be expected tomorrow.

The Houston HC position would be a horrible decision for him. I don't see how he improves that program or really makes steps in the right direction.

The Houston HC position would be a horrible decision for him. I don't see how he improves that program or really makes steps in the right direction.

Well, I know which way I'm a leaning!!!

Having lived in Houston for three years, it is a nice city. And they just built new additions onto the stadium. I'd like him at AU but Houston isn't a bad gig either. You see where it got Kevin Sumlin.

Which is why he will choose us. USCe is having a full on breakdown right now.

This is hard to believe!! Why would Houston want a coach that has no NFL HC experience?? This sounds like another hoax like the USC HCIW episode. We need to get this done one way or another with or without CWM. Where did the Houston HC information come from???

This is hard to believe!! Why would Houston want a coach that has no NFL HC experience?? This sounds like another hoax like the USC HCIW episode. We need to get this done one way or another with or without CWM. Where did the Houston HC information come from???

Houston, the university I think

Archived