Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

Muschamp is gonna be announced tomorrow! My "source" said it is done deal (We all have our "sources"). But for real....done deal! BOOM coming home to AU!

you have a time for us?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing that really bothers me about the waiting is that several people affiliated with AU media have been talking to our recruits to get their opinions about who AU should hire and from the way the questions seems to be phrased, it seems to me that they are pushing the idea of WM being the new DC....and setting up situations where some of the players are going to be disappointed with the ultimate decision.

Geez! My tomorrow will be epic, waiting on USPS, UPS, FEDEX, and GusChamp. Lovely!

At least no cable guy!

Wade Christopher isn't letting Gus announce Muschamp's hire until Wade Christopher is ready for us to be told about it.

Assuming WM is the man, I have seen some argue about the fundamentals of his defenses. Some have said his D is very fundamentally sound, others have argued they are more about the hits and forcing TOs. I remember the game at Arky when they had the stud backfield and we played lights out on D. From what I remember we had both fundamentals and big hits that game!

In short, I don't think they are mutually exclusive. Think the Steelers and Ravens in the pros, who both do each very well (at least, historically speaking).

Just wondering what some of you guys/gals thought. Not counting my eggs before they're hatched, but it is WM related, so it has that going for it!

Some Florida media guy chimed in a while ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brody_IAKOW

Says he is very confident it's very close to a done deal.

Guy seems like a douche. Maybe he knows what he's talking about though.

Some Florida media guy chimed in a while ago.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Brody_IAKOW

Says he is very confident it's very close to a done deal.

Guy seems like a douche. Maybe he knows what he's talking about though.

Well, they often do have the inside . . . never mind.

I don't care if anyone has sources. Sorry. Hahaha.

What's a source? ;)

This thread, the waiting, speculation . . . et. al. has been the source of many things . . . certain pains in certain places come to mind!

Guest jojo1515

Cam Newton says when he exited his wrecked truck, he couldn't stop smiling. He looked at his truck and thought, "someone should be dead."

Maybe Cam is related to Wade?

It's cold outside. Charlotte NC weather update complete

Not quite complete...also the wind will cut you to the bone....

No pun intended right? LOL

Archived