Luginbill just said...

SKCAUB

It was on TV...thus, no link. ;-)

I am a board certified MD in the area of Auburn football. Nothing is better than a good dose of 4 & 5 star recruits that make Auburn their football home!

Doc you know what will cure us 5*

Hope he's got better insight than the crystal ball pickers on 247.

Only a few of the 247 guys have any idea on the recruits. Keith Niebuhr and Hoke from the Auburn end and Luke Stampini is the Florida guy. I think Hoke has Auburn and Stampini has UF on their predictions for all three right now. Keith has Auburn on Jeff Holland, but I don't think he has one on Jefferson or Cowart.

As discussed in another forum room, Keith CB'd Cowart to the good guys. Now if we can get him to CB Jefferson, then things will be looking spectacular for AU. Hope that the three do want to play together and that it is at Auburn. Ivey would just be icing on the cake.

As discussed in another forum room, Keith CB'd Cowart to the good guys. Now if we can get him to CB Jefferson, then things will be looking spectacular for AU. Hope that the three do want to play together and that it is at Auburn. Ivey would just be icing on the cake.

my personal opinion is that if all three end up at one place, it will be Auburn.

my personal opinion is that if all three end up at one place, it will be Auburn.

I can see them wanting to go to UF together

I can see them wanting to go to UF together

could be. We'll find out soon enough

Archived