Decision dates for Auburn top targets

WarEagleAU

I think it bodes well for us that Cowart is announcing first thing in the morning. When he commits to us, it may help push some of the guys who are on the fence our way.

While it's happened before, I really hope none of targets this time around are making their decisions on the podium.

This is what will happen:

1. Saban decides to retire on NSD of which will throw the whole turd nation into one huge turd that will stretch from Legion Field right up to the Bear figurine outside of turd coliseum. 75% of the commitments to the turds will come out of their stupor of bammer voodoo that has been used on recruits since the nickster arrived in Tuscaloosa. All of the 5 star recruits will make a beeline to Auburn and will beg Gus & staff to let them come to Auburn as walk-ons.

2. Those 4&5 star recruits thinking about going to Ole Miss will see the light and realize that Oxford is the largest sewer recycling areas in the lower 48 and will make a beeline to beg Gus and staff to be invited walk-ons like bammer.

Boys, it is bedtime and my fertile mind of which I can access 15% of on a good day, needs 8 hours of rest in these here mountains! Good night and may all of the 4&5 star recruits have dreams of coming to Auburn in order to win the NC for the next consecutive 6 years!

I'm excited that I get to watch NSD live for the first time. I turned in my notice at work today for another job and they just sent me home. Positive in everything I guess!!!

This is what will happen:

1. Saban decides to retire on NSD of which will throw the whole turd nation into one huge turd that will stretch from Legion Field right up to the Bear figurine outside of turd coliseum. 75% of the commitments to the turds will come out of their stupor of bammer voodoo that has been used on recruits since the nickster arrived in Tuscaloosa. All of the 5 star recruits will make a beeline to Auburn and will beg Gus & staff to let them come to Auburn as walk-ons.

2. Those 4&5 star recruits thinking about going to Ole Miss will see the light and realize that Oxford is the largest sewer recycling areas in the lower 48 and will make a beeline to beg Gus and staff to be invited walk-ons like bammer.

Boys, it is bedtime and my fertile mind of which I can access 15% of on a good day, needs 8 hours of rest in these here mountains! Good night and may all of the 4&5 star recruits have dreams of coming to Auburn in order to win the NC for the next consecutive 6 years!

Man and I thought I had a great imagination. I bow to the MASTER

OP updated:

-WR Dominique Reed will announce tomorrow.

-WR Terry Godwin, CB Javarius Davis and Carlton Davis' announcement time added.

Wouldn't the Dominique Reed announcement tomorrow be a problem? From my understanding, he is a backup plan. So, if one of the other WRs (Godwin, Slayton, etc,) don't choose us on Signing day, are we outta luck for him?

Writing was on the wall with McGriff for awhile. We can take another WR to replace him now if need be.

It is what it is, and aint what it's aint! Good things are lining up as we speak. I have the solution for whenever the hand writing in on the wall. Put Updyke in shackles with a can of "Goo Be Gone," and he can clean the slate clean on Satan's recruiting board.

I'm excited that I get to watch NSD live for the first time. I turned in my notice at work today for another job and they just sent me home. Positive in everything I guess!!!

Good luck on the new job. Hope you didn't take it personally....that's pretty standard practice these days.

Wouldn't the Dominique Reed announcement tomorrow be a problem? From my understanding, he is a backup plan. So, if one of the other WRs (Godwin, Slayton, etc,) don't choose us on Signing day, are we outta luck for him?

More like he's outta luck for us. He is last WR on the board now.

Slayton is announcing tonight or tomorrow?

Is OP updated?

Tomorrow at like 6:30 AM.

Thanks. Will be checking threads throughout work tomorrow.

Slayton is announcing tonight or tomorrow?

Is OP updated?

Tomorrow at like 6:30 AM.

Thanks. Will be checking threads throughout work tomorrow.

Follow this thread -

Archived