Sugar Bowl Ticekts

Oysterman

We get our tickets from the FedEx man yesterday, and I was prety disappoinited. Not dis-appointed that we got tickets, but the fact that the tickets look like a 5 yr old did them on a computer. These things are ugly, our regular season tickets are much better looking than these, our MCB tix's from last year looked better than this. If I saw these on the street I would throw up a flag as they look bogus and fake. Anyway we are still going to the game, but does anyone else feel the same way???? :rolleyes:

I thought it was pretty childish looking. I was disappointed in the seats too, section 647, corner of the end zone. The only good thing is I talked with someone this morning who has sat near that section and said it's not as bad as it seems.

I agree the Sugar Bowl could have done some better looking tickets. As far as location, the participating sachools don't get many good seats. The good ones go to the corporate sponsors and related companies. If it makes you feel better, I know an Auburn skybox owner and he got lousy seats too.

Archived