Jon Stewart Challenges Fox to a "Lie Off"

homersapien

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. Smoking and high blood pressure are a bad mix. I'll let it go.

You don't smoke. There okay. Now go have a cigar and forget about it.

No, you won't let it go, coward. You'll answer the question. WHERE DID I LIE ??

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shall we list ALL the lies Obama has told? After all which is more important, Fox telling lies or the POTUS?

I'd say it's more important when Media lies. Since Brian Williams was the only one punished for lying about Iraq. But that's just my opinion.

Sorry, didn't mean to upset you. Smoking and high blood pressure are a bad mix. I'll let it go.

You don't smoke. There okay. Now go have a cigar and forget about it.

No, you won't let it go, coward. You'll answer the question. WHERE DID I LIE ??

You said you don't smoke. That is factually incorrect since you do smoke cigars. Are you really having trouble understanding that?

You said you don't smoke. That is factually incorrect since you do smoke cigars. Are you really having trouble understanding that?

Actually, I am.

Nov. 14, 2013 - Smoked 1 cigar.

Nov 30, 2013 - Smoked 1 cigar

Sept 6, 2014 - Smoked 1 cigar.

Not had a cigar since. That's almost 6 months, and no cigars. Before that, it was 9 months.

In 15 months, I've had 3 cigars.

You want to be so anally retentive as to assume that 3 cigars in 15 months = " smoking cigars ", then I guess we have a disagreement.

No , I don't smoke cigars, except when I do. Pretty simple, if you ask me.

I don't ,with anything close to resembling noteworthy frequency, smoke cigars.

Actually, I am.

Not had a cigar since. That's almost 6 months, and no cigars. Before that, it was 9 months.

You want to be so anally retentive as to assume that 3 cigars in 15 months = " smoking cigars ", then I guess we have a disagreement.

So you are an infrequent smoker? And yet, your statement was, "I do not smoke". You do see the how that is false, don't you? This isn't really that difficult to understand.

So you are an infrequent smoker? And yet, your statement was, "I do not smoke". You do see the how that is false, don't you? This isn't really that difficult to understand.

As I recall, you started this little jihad of yours back in a discussion about healthcare, rates going up, under the ACA.

I correctly stated that I don't smoke cigars.

That is commonly understood to mean that I don't , with any frequency, SMOKE cigars. Not on a daily basis. Nor weekly. Nor even monthly basis.

I DO , however, from time to time, ENJOY a cigar, as the situation warrants.

Weddings. Post football game victories, and the like.

You seem to want to make this into some sort of 'gotchya' crusade, and you're just making yourself look more and more petty.

As I recall, you started this little jihad of yours back in a discussion about healthcare, rates going up, under the ACA.

I correctly stated that I don't smoke cigars.

That is commonly understood to mean that I don't , with any frequency, SMOKE cigars. Not on a daily basis. Nor weekly. Nor even monthly basis.

I DO , however, from time to time, ENJOY a cigar, as the situation warrants.

Weddings. Post football game victories, and the like.

You seem to want to make this into some sort of 'gotchya' crusade, and you're just making yourself look more and more petty.

Then why do you continue to attempt to explain that, "I don't smoke" means with the exception of when I smoke cigars?

You know what it means. I know what it means. Everyone knows what it means.

It means, if you want the truth from Raptor, you better be sure you qualified it correctly. His absolute statements aren't necessarily absolute.

Then why do you continue to attempt to explain that, "I don't smoke" means with the exception of when I smoke cigars?

It means, if you want the truth from Raptor, you better be sure you qualified it correctly. His absolute statements are necessarily absolute.

Thing is, you do NOT know what it means.

You're under the puritanical view that , if I've ever smoked a cigar, that makes me a smoker. If I ever had a drink, I'm a drinker. This sort of stuff may have been fine for Salem, during the witch trials, but most of us have advanced a fair bit since then.

With regards to any habits I have, I'm not a smoker.

It means, if you want the truth from Raptor, you better be sure you qualified it correctly. His absolute statements are necessarily absolute.

Thing is, you do NOT know what it means.

You're under the puritanical view that , if I've ever smoked a cigar, that makes me a smoker. If I ever had a drink, I'm a drinker. This sort of stuff may have been fine for Salem, during the witch trials, but most of us have advanced a fair bit since then.

With regards to any habits I have, I'm not a smoker.

You are free to believe whatever you like. In my opinion, you smoke cigars but, not on a regular basis. Which statement represents reality? Can both statements be precisely accurate? Again, you believe whatever makes you happy.

Actually, I am.

i was the same way with an occasional cigar. Until about 7or 8 years ago i lit one after about 10 or 11 beers and turned different shades of green and purple while regurgitating my insides out of place. When i am offered one now i have ptsd type flashbacks and start experiencing tremors. I might need one of those service dogs.

Actually, I am.

i was the same way with an occasional cigar. Until about 7or 8 years ago i lit one after about 10 or 11 beers and turned different shades of green and purple while regurgitating my insides out of place. When i am offered one now i have ptsd type flashbacks and start experiencing tremors. I might need one of those service dogs.

"DID MY SHOES JUST COME OUT OF MY MOUTH!?"

:roflol: @ "... after 10 or 11 beers " !

back then i was just getting started. The stogie is what almost hospitalized me.

Amazing at what the younger body can endure.

:roflol:/> @ "... after 10 or 11 beers " !

back then i was just getting started. The stogie is what almost hospitalized me.

Amazing at what the younger body can endure.

its also amazing that i actually put my body through it.

Archived