VT has bad apples too.

AUinVA

I have lots of respect for VT fans but this guy must not understand football that well. He gives Sagarin respect! I guess even Tech has fans that just have no clue about football. Way to go colonel! Check this out from techsideline! I am speechless.

Subject: What do you know about Auburn football?

Posted by: Colonel Jessup on Wed Dec 22 2004 1:12:30 PM

I know they had one good season I can think of in '94 when they

cheated with Terry Bowden.

Know Bo Jackson played there.

What else?

I am sure we are supposed to be scared of them because of their

overrated (check Sagarin link) conference and probably a title they

won before World War 1. LSU and Alabama fans taught us a lesson

before about how great the SEC teams are. Guys, I am scared.

Maybe the Colonel ort to get his turkey out of his arse and WAKE THE HECK UP!!!

You won a conference who at best is fifth in the nation this year. FSU is a joke of it's normal self. Miami lost to UNC and Clemson in back to back weeks....And you lost to N.C. State......

The ACC has big names in it now....but none of them could have won either division of the SEC this season. SO smack that you gobblers.

War Eagle!!!!

Get ready for a can of whop!@# on you in a FEW

The ACC is better then 5th. They are in the top 4. SEC is obviously #1 and always will be. The Big 12, ACC, and Big 10 are the next 3. ACC might be #2. They have a solid group in the middle of the Top 25, while the Big 12 (like Pac 10) has jsut 2 teams at the top. The difference between the Big 12 and Pac 10 is the Pac 10 has absolutely crap after that, while the Big 12 has some challengers. The Big 10 lacks a top team, so I put them 4th.

Archived