2016 4* RB/LB Devin White

RunInRed

Interesting decision for a guy from Louisiana to wear LSU colors during his visit to AU. Maybe he's practicing for signing day when he tears it off to reveal orange & blue underneath?

LMAO! I'm going to start calling you can't get right

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is coach showing him?

His Players Club Card

looks like a good "fill in the phrase" photo if I've ever seen one

Good info, didn't research his high school colors as I should have. Glad to hear the color combo is a coincidence.

Or is it ...? Dunh dunh duuuuh.

:devil:

• 1 month later...

Top 10; LSU, Alabama, Arkansas, Miami, Georgia, Ole Miss, Florida State, Auburn, Texas A&M and UCLA.

After so many months, days, and hours of recruiting I have finally decided to reduce my schools to 10. I want to thank each and every school that has recruited me and wanted to give me the opportunity to earn a free education and play for a great program. I know I can only choose (one) and I will take my time to make sure I make the right decision. So anything can happen from here on out but as of now this is my final 10 schools.

In order?

Looks like it

No, no order. Most prognosticators believe it is LSU with Ole Miss making a big push. DW is good friends with Shea Patterson. Bama and us are in top 5 as well most believe.

BTW, DW measured 5'-11, 258 lbs at The Opening. He registered a 4.49 40, 4.55 shuttle, 44' powerball, and 37.9" vertical. His total SPARQ score was 128.19, putting him in the top 15. Very impressive for someone his size.

BTW, DW measured 5'-11, 258 lbs at The Opening. He registered a 4.49 40, 4.55 shuttle, 44' powerball, and 37.9" vertical. His total SPARQ score was 128.19, putting him in the top 15. Very impressive for someone his size.

It sure is impressive. Some crazy numbers for his size, he is a great prospect.

In order?

Looks like it

No, no order. Most prognosticators believe it is LSU with Ole Miss making a big push. DW is good friends with Shea Patterson. Bama and us are in top 5 as well most believe.

Last I saw was LSU and alabama at the top for him. Quite a coincidence that his list would start with those 2...

258lbs is pretty big for a running back. Especially with his height

258lbs is pretty big for a running back. Especially with his height

His ranking is based as an ATH, different teams are recruiting him at different positions (some RB and some LB).

I think 5-11 is a bit too short to be a LB. With his speed, he could make an awesome FB. However, he is still growing and could wind up 6-0 or taller by the time he gets on campus.

Stretch for us. He is going to be a very good college player though. Very talented.

4.4 at 258????,,, hope we land this guy. Holy crap

Glad I never had to try to tackle that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived