Men vs. Kentucky - Game Thread

RunInRed

Our guys are fatigued to begin with and to have to work this hard on both ends of the floor against this size will be too much. Still very proud of them.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky could beat the cavs .. They shoot and play disciplined ball. They are very good. But the Tigers are Better . drinking the koolaid here

If auburn doesn't make a run to make it close before half I hope no one gets hurt in this game and the refs keep control of it

They are going to win it all. Their shooting is outstanding

I actually don't think they will. There are a lot of talented teams out there and the SEC has been a cake walk for UK. They are completely untested and they get to walk through games like today. MMW, They won't make the final four.

Have you seen the out of conference teams they blitzed this year? It's been a cakewalk but only because they are so good.

They are undoubtedly good. But they are completely untested. There are teams out there who will challenge them and I question whether they are going to be able to handle the target on their back.

Back to the game were AU is on a 7-0 run.

I actually don't think they will. There are a lot of talented teams out there and the SEC has been a cake walk for UK. They are completely untested and they get to walk through games like today. MMW, They won't make the final four.

Have you seen the out of conference teams they blitzed this year? It's been a cakewalk but only because they are so good.

They are undoubtedly good. But they are completely untested. There are teams out there who will challenge them and I question whether they are going to be able to handle the target on their back.

Back to the game were AU is on a 5-0 run.

Kansas, North Carolina, UCLA, Lousiville. Pretty much a who's who of teams they beat this year. I agree about the target in their back though.

Back to the game were AU is on a 5-0 run.

Kansas, North Carolina, UCLA, Lousiville. Pretty much a who's who of teams they beat this year. I agree about the target in their back though.

That was a long time ago. Teams are generally the same in preseason and postseason.

Archived