Men vs. Kentucky - Game Thread

RunInRed

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This isn't just a talent difference, it's also AU's 4th staright game with less than 24 hours between games.. They are flat worn out.

They are going to win it all. Their shooting is outstanding

I actually don't think they will. There are a lot of talented teams out there and the SEC has been a cake walk for UK. They are completely untested and they get to walk through games like today. MMW, They won't make the final four.

We need to sign some centers dang it.

I'll second that. We have heart but going forward, we will need players, talent, size

Yep...everyone on that team can shoot...they don't depend on any one player to carry them...which makes them hard to defend. It would help if anyone was "on" for AU today but nobody hitting anything.

I actually don't think they will. There are a lot of talented teams out there and the SEC has been a cake walk for UK. They are completely untested and they get to walk through games like today. MMW, They won't make the final four.

Ok whatever

Kentucky is by far the better team on the floor and probably the best team in the NCAA. We didn't have much of a chance to begin with. But I am still so proud of this team and the Auburn fans that made the trip to Nashville this week. These guys are serving notice that the SEC better get ready next season. #WDE!!!

If this UK team doesn't win the national title it is complete failure for them. They are too talented to not get it done.

Yep...everyone on that team can shoot...they don't depend on any one player to carry them...which makes them hard to defend. It would help if anyone was "on" for AU today but nobody hitting anything.

Yeah, and when they do miss then they have the size to get the offensive rebound

Have you seen the out of conference teams they blitzed this year? It's been a cakewalk but only because they are so good.

The SEC in basketball is what the ACC is in football. Or at least that's how I perceive it. One or two really good teams and then all the rest.

Archived