PAC-10

WarEagleATL

Anyone see UCLA get beat by Wyoming last night?  PAC-10 is terrible!  Oklahoma rips USC!

133757[/snapback]

Yup and Yup! :):au:

Unfortunately, UCLA's loss completely destroyed my pick'em, so I am none too pleased with them this morning. Losing to the 3rd or 4th place MWC team is highly embarrassing for the Pac-10, no doubt about it.

Is that the same UCLA that only got beaten by 5 to USC???

I guess I can't really talk though considering Auburn only beat UT by 10 to win an undefeated SEC Championship. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What all us AU fans should be hoping for.....All the Pac-10 and Big-12 teams get beat in the Bowl Games (aside for Ok. and USC).....Oklahoma beats USC by One Point.....and all the SEC teams win their Bowl Games....Beside Alabamer (That's just me though)....and AU Whips VT. I truly think that will make All the Voters see that the SEC is The Conference and the Pac-10/Big 12 are playing the 2nd fiddle. War "BY GOD" Eagle

Is that the same UCLA that only got beaten by 5 to USC???

I guess I can't really talk though considering Auburn only beat UT by 10 to win an undefeated SEC Championship.  :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:   :rolleyes:

133773[/snapback]

:poke: What are you thinking? Rivalry games are supposed to be close over on the west coast, but here in the south, you are terrible if you get tested against your rival in THEIR stadium...

I am sick of the media, I just wish I could send out a mass email to every media a** and express my concern in how stupid they are...

In many--believe me, many--years of being an Auburn fan, I have never pulled for Bama. But I am this year. I want an SEC sweep in the worst way.

I want a PAC-10 massacre. Every PAC-10 team to lose big. I want Matt Leinart to get the rude awakening he deserves when he finds out he's been living in a make-believe world, generated by press corps people who should be reporting sports news, not making it or influencing it.

In many--believe me, many--years of being an Auburn fan, I have never pulled for Bama.  But I am this year.  I want an SEC sweep in the worst way. 

I want a PAC-10 massacre.  Every PAC-10 team to lose big.  I want Matt Leinart to get the rude awakening he deserves when he finds out he's been living in a make-believe world, generated by press corps people who should be reporting sports news, not making it or influencing it.

133799[/snapback]

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Archived