Be strategic in rioting

cooltigger21

cole, you're reading only what you want to read, and refusing to even try to understand what anyone else is saying.

And I'm no t' cosigning' any damn thing. I'm making my own comments. Please, read them as I post them.

Lol at the edited part of your comment. This was my entire reason of making the example I did earlier to show you how many would take it. Instead you debated my hypothetical example and told me I'm not listening.....

And that's part of the damn problem. You are constantly trying to bring up hypothetical w/ out ever dealing w/ the FACTS. Your fictional scenarios are meaningless, and yet you run from legitimate conversations and then get bent when anyone tries to stay on topic.

Your hypothetical hold no merit.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again I've asked you 3 questions today and you didn't answer. Please name the conversations I've ran from. My hypothetical holds merit because you did EXACTLY what I figured you would without you seeing my hypothetical. You are so predictable I just get ready for the dumb arguments I know you're going to make.

Problem is you feel like you can deem what's important and what should be brought up but you can't. You just tried to get off topic not too long ago. Then you make these rants and don't realize people read them and say is he talking about himself?

Once again I've asked you 3 questions today and you didn't answer. Please name the conversations I've ran from. My hypothetical holds merit because you did EXACTLY what I figured you would without you seeing my hypothetical. You are so predictable I just get ready for the dumb arguments I know you're going to make.

Problem is you feel like you can deem what's important and what should be brought up but you can't. You just tried to get off topic not too long ago. Then you make these rants and don't realize people read them and say is he talking about himself?

You support the rioters w/ out claiming you support the rioters.

And yes, I CAN deem what is important, but for what ever reason. you can't. Sorry if that bugs you, but I'm trying to stick to the facts.

Yeah to you. You deem what's important to you. But who are you? And if I say I don't support rioting there is nothing you can do to make me. The start of the entire thing was me saying let's not talk about the riot without mentioning why they are rioting....that doesn't come close to saying I support rioting. If you want to continue making false claims I can jump in with you though

Race baiting has been pointed out , by other blacks, since shortly after the civil war. Sharpton & Jessie have made millions off of the baiting industry. It's actually a thing .

Have to do better than that. Racism is really a thing, it's been pointed out and documented. But if I quote a post where someone is questioning whether you're a racist or not and say that of course if you're a conservative you're not racist you'd take offense to that and feel I was directing it at you

Another straw man argument. No one claimed racism wasn't a real thing.

As for the racial grieviance industry...

There is another class of coloured people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs — partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

Booker T Washington, 1911.

( I was off by a few years, my bad )

Smh you missed the entire point

You've both missed the point. We are supposed to be discussing strategies to overthrow local government.

Before you overthrow local govt I hope you have an idea of what you;re going to replace it with. Our system even with all its warts is far and away the best in the world.

Pure anarchy, survival of the fittest.

Think Mad Max... not the new one, the old cool one.

Yeah to you. You deem what's important to you. But who are you? And if I say I don't support rioting there is nothing you can do to make me. The start of the entire thing was me saying let's not talk about the riot without mentioning why they are rioting....that doesn't come close to saying I support rioting. If you want to continue making false claims I can jump in with you though

Not even sure what the 'make me' comment is suppose to mean. :gofig:

They don't know why they are rioting because the facts of THIS case haven't come out yet.

Hands up/ Don't shoot was a lie. It never happened. Yet there was rioting all the same. And shots fired at cops too.

Sure, a person in custody is never suppose to end up dead. Was there foul play ? Was there some sort of an accident ? I'll say one thing, the lack of information coming out, by the city and the police dept , has made matters worse. The mayor showing up today in sweats and an Under Armor cap made her look a bit ridiculous, and really didn't do much for her " I'm actually competent, so stop criticizing me " press conference. She looks even less up for the job than she did a couple of days ago, and that's saying a lot.

I'm sorry some folks have it worse off than others, but I'm getting tired of hearing the same old excused for rioting. After nearly 50 FREAKING YEARS since the last riots there, you'd think folks would try something else besides more of the same " stuff " that's been keeping them in the toilet. Obama wanted to bring politics into this, claiming HIS agenda would have helped here, but he then goes on to claim this has been going on for decades.

The Dems have been in control for decades. Gee, coincidence ?

Once again run away from every question I ask. You're a funny guy. I'm done talking to you in circles though

Like in the other post.... they do need more strategy.

hitting up low/medium income areas isn't gonna change much.

Capture and execute government leaders, execute any other city official caught on sight. Burn all government buildings to the ground.

If you're gonna do it, at least do it right.

Be VERY careful. These words will be thrown back at you in, oh, say half a year or so....... : - )

Once again run away from every question I ask. You're a funny guy. I'm done talking to you in circles though

WTF are you even talking about ? I've not run from any damn thing.

You may think I and others are sitting on the edge of our seats, waiting for your next post, but to be honest, I really don't give to flips.

If you want me to answer a question, clearly spell out it's ME you're addressing, and then post the question. Yo have a habit of simply saying " you " , w/ out identifying who exactly it is you're addressing.

This is an open forum. Not a chat session. Please make a note of it.

Capture and execute government leaders, execute any other city official caught on sight. Burn all government buildings to the ground.

Be VERY careful. These words will be thrown back at you in, oh, say half a year or so....... : - )

Planning a rebellion in 6 months or so WT?

Pure anarchy, survival of the fittest.

Think Mad Max... not the new one, the old cool one.

I watched the old Mad Max way too many times as a kid. I still have the video on a Betamax tape stored away in a box in my mothers attic.

Is this what you're recommending? I guarantee you that's the quickest way to put an end to all this BS but the end would be anything but what was desired.

Taking the reasoning and everything out of the equation. Just imagining if something was going on that pissed me off about my country enough to riot, this is the way I would go about.

They are rioting at the wrong people, and in the wrong way is what I'm trying to say.

There's A LOT going n that pisses me off in a big way right now but I am not even entertaining killing anyone over it. Resorting to primevil violence is not a solution and will never precipitate social justice. Trying to remedy wrongs with other wrongs is a losing proposal

But then, you are not a member of a minority who has experienced ongoing, biased application of physical abuse from the police.

It's been my observation that white people are content to just buy weapons and stock up on ammunition on the basis of fear or anticipation of persecution by the state. Many blacks would say they are currently experiencing it.

it is my observation that you think it's a part of protest to destroy and lute in America because you see an injustice against your "people" and the "other" people are just happy and content with what is going on. I hope I'm dead wrong because you seem to be implying that acts of violence justify the actions we are seeing across the country.

And you know what....it may be the only way to get some resolution because I've read and seen so much spilling over from the black community in these cities to tell me that we may be in for some very bad days ahead.

For me there's no justification as to what is transpiring. I guess my white skin tone made me that way???? :dead:/>

Relax. You are dead wrong. ;)/>

Empathizing with people doesn't necessarily mean agreeing with them.

I am relaxed, homer...that is why I stated it the way I did. I don't see empathy for looting and violence as a way to stop violence. It only encourages more of it. Now, if there's a unified revolution then I might have some empathy. Maybe that is what they are looking for?

You mischaracterize my point.

There is a big difference between empathizing with personal rage and frustration and empathizing with the resulting behavior (looting and violence).

Tell that to the teenagers rioting and looting in the name of "justice". They think it's one in the same and their "leaders" encourage the violence.

Planning a rebellion in 6 months or so WT?

Me? Never.......

Is this what you're recommending? I guarantee you that's the quickest way to put an end to all this BS but the end would be anything but what was desired.

Taking the reasoning and everything out of the equation. Just imagining if something was going on that pissed me off about my country enough to riot, this is the way I would go about.

They are rioting at the wrong people, and in the wrong way is what I'm trying to say.

There's A LOT going n that pisses me off in a big way right now but I am not even entertaining killing anyone over it. Resorting to primevil violence is not a solution and will never precipitate social justice. Trying to remedy wrongs with other wrongs is a losing proposal

But then, you are not a member of a minority who has experienced ongoing, biased application of physical abuse from the police.

It's been my observation that white people are content to just buy weapons and stock up on ammunition on the basis of fear or anticipation of persecution by the state. Many blacks would say they are currently experiencing it.

it is my observation that you think it's a part of protest to destroy and lute in America because you see an injustice against your "people" and the "other" people are just happy and content with what is going on. I hope I'm dead wrong because you seem to be implying that acts of violence justify the actions we are seeing across the country.

And you know what....it may be the only way to get some resolution because I've read and seen so much spilling over from the black community in these cities to tell me that we may be in for some very bad days ahead.

For me there's no justification as to what is transpiring. I guess my white skin tone made me that way???? :dead:/>

Relax. You are dead wrong. ;)/>

Empathizing with people doesn't necessarily mean agreeing with them.

I am relaxed, homer...that is why I stated it the way I did. I don't see empathy for looting and violence as a way to stop violence. It only encourages more of it. Now, if there's a unified revolution then I might have some empathy. Maybe that is what they are looking for?

You mischaracterize my point.

There is a big difference between empathizing with personal rage and frustration and empathizing with the resulting behavior (looting and violence).

Tell that to the teenagers rioting and looting in the name of "justice". They think it's one in the same and their "leaders" encourage the violence.

What leader did? I've seen leaders saying stop, which one did you see telling them to continue?

Well....The mayor told the police to stand down. What does that say to the looters?

Here's some of the people who will help inflame the situation....and they know what they are doing.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206628492775837&set=o.10505090694&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=423734997806997&set=a.104145849765915.5894.100005115006326&type=1&theater

Then this video came out:

Police Brutality Statistics

Statistics Of Complaints of Police Brutality

Posted by Anthony Judkins on Thursday, February 12, 2015

Well as I posted to start this thread, Marc Lamont Hill was endorsing rioting but wanted it done in a "strategic" manner. I get the impression that a lot of people would not be upset at rioters moving into the white areas of town and doing their business there.

Here's some of the people who will help inflame the situation....and they know what they are doing.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206628492775837&set=o.10505090694&type=1&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=423734997806997&set=a.104145849765915.5894.100005115006326&type=1&theater

the video represents my arguments over the past 7-8 months. Too much made out of something and most victims do something to contribute to the incident.

Ok you're basically talking about people who wants to riot , I was more asking about leaders. Of course you can find videos of that, you can find videos of anything

https://www.facebook...&type=1

https://www.facebook...&type=1

https://www.facebook...05077972202979/

Ok you're basically talking about people who wants to riot , I was more asking about leaders. Of course you can find videos of that, you can find videos of anything

cole...the problem is that most of the "leaders" these young people look to for inspiration share their belief and how to approach issues. They don't want to listen to the kind of leaders we need to rise up and be accountable.

That's why I'm asking you who those leaders are, then I could give an opinion, but as of right now I don't know who you could be referring to

That's why I'm asking you who those leaders are, then I could give an opinion, but as of right now I don't know who you could be referring to

Which leaders? The gang leaders? The New Black Panthers? Or people like Al Sharpton? Right now the "leaders" who promote the rioting stem from gangs and anyone who has a loud voice and some anger to spew.

Forgive me but I missed something along the way (a lot of pages here).

Nevermind. I see now, pretty much everything you're saying is subjective as far as leadership and I don't want to argue. I see what you're saying now

Nevermind. I see now, pretty much everything you're saying is subjective as far as leadership and I don't want to argue. I see what you're saying now

I don't argue much...just offer opinion. And yes, I know I can be wrong. I asked because I wasn't sure of the context.

I reread my statement and it sounds as if I was being smart and I sincerely wasn't. I literally can see where an argument will happen and it would literally be no way of proving either side

Archived