LSU & Houston Nutt?

Tigermike

God help us if Nutt becomes our coach, I may cancel my season tickets after 15 loyal years...

Yes I am that serious on how upset and dissapointed I would be if LSU hired Houston Nutt..

God help us if Nutt becomes our coach, I may cancel my season tickets after 15 loyal years...

Yes I am that serious on how upset and dissapointed I would be if LSU hired Houston Nutt..

134355[/snapback]

So you would rather have Tubbs than Nutt?

Huh? You were willing to sit through the DiNardo years but now you're trying to tell yourself that LSU is head and shoulders above considering a coach like Nutt??

Don't get me wrong, Nutt annoys the hell out of me and I'm not fond of the way he disciplines his players but you and I have to admit he can coach some ball...canceling season tickets because of Nutt? Come on...

You guys have one really great season under Saban and now you're God's gift to the SEC. :no:

Don't get me wrong, Nutt annoys the hell out of me and I'm not fond of the way he disciplines his players ....

He disciplines players???? :blink:

Nebraska pushed hard for him last year. I'm not a real big fan but that's probably more because he's kicked our tails one too many times. He seems to get more from less than a lot of coaches. I think the guy could be dangerous with the resources he'd have at LSU.

Nutt would be a good fit at LSU. He won with Matt Jones (and only Matt Jones) this year. He'd be a terror with the talent LSU has sitting on their bench.

Nutt lived and died by Jones.

Remember, they would more than likely be bowl eligible had he not fumbled in the red zone against Arkansas

134458[/snapback]

Against Arkansas? ???

One thing to bring up, does Nutt recruit well? Im not dogging the guy, just want some input. Its nice to have talent to come into, its another sustaining the talent.

I promise, I will be a bigger :au: fan than :lsu: fan is Scrotum becomes coach...

Houston Nutt?

Lay this on Sexton.

All LSU needs to do is check the Ark football players graduation rates and arrest records and they'll run like He!!

Nutt's trying to get a raise and this appears a sure fire way of Sexton making some more money off the situation, as if he hasn't made enough already.

Let me see, Fayetteville or Baton Rouge...

If I was Nutt, my bags would be packed already.

134584[/snapback]

you gotta respect the man for staying true to his school though

Nutt could see that Nebraska was trying to be a program of the Nebraska past.

They fired Solich for going 9-3 (10 wins if he had coached the bowl game). Nutt's best year is 9-4. Yes, there would have been more money, but less job security.

Archived