BamaMag now putting out CTT to Arkansas

DKW 86

Bamamag.com

bamastudd

(12/29/04 9:18:16 am )

Tuberville to Arkansas?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do any of you guys think Tuberville might get a serious look from Arkansas...or that he himself will give them a good look? He's from Arkansas, right? He'll have the whole state to himself for recruiting. I don't think he's signed his contract yet, right?

SomersetJeremy

(12/29/04 9:18:56 am )

Re: Tuberville to Arkansas?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David Cutcliffe?

You just throw whatever you got, whatever's left. The boys are all here for you. We're gonna be awesome for you right now!

johnny22

(12/29/04 9:19:47 am )

Why would Arkansas want TT? Nobody else has wanted him

RTR

TIGERCLASS

(12/29/04 9:22:34 am )

right. i say that would be a great topic for us to discuss. ahhhhhh, more aubun football talk. ok, lets get it started.- no CTT has already turned arkansas down. they want go after him again and they want pay him what he makes. arkansas IS a step down in football.

SomersetJeremy

(12/29/04 9:25:31 am )

Johnny.....what is rtr?

You just throw whatever you got, whatever's left. The boys are all here for you. We're gonna be awesome for you right now!

PC Bama

(12/29/04 9:27:14 am )

Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AgEwe

UAMark

(12/29/04 9:27:38 am )

why don't we see how many threads we can start about Tubby on here???

DellGribble

(12/29/04 9:28:46 am )

I thought he signed his contract yesterday?

What's the real deal?

Guns don't kill people. The government does.

PC Bama

(12/29/04 9:31:44 am )

I signed mine and

that's the only one we're aware of . Who else you reckin ?

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AgEwe 

DellGribble

(12/29/04 9:33:20 am )

Who's the contract on?

Guns don't kill people. The government does.

johnny22

(12/29/04 9:34:03 am )

RTR is Roll Tide Roll. it's like Aloha, hello and goodbye

RTR

baldwintide

(12/29/04 9:36:29 am )

I know TT is not the most intelligent person in the world, and I know he is from Arkansas, but the HC job at Arkansas would be a step down.

PC Bama

(12/29/04 9:38:43 am )

stump broke Goobers Corner barners

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AgEwe 

TIGERCLASS

(12/29/04 10:01:41 am )

pc, whats stump broke? you keep talking about it and i`m sure its a put down some how, but i don`t understand.

Edited by: TIGERCLASS at: 12/29/04 10:24:21 am

bkbulls

(12/29/04 10:24:55 am )

Stump broke? Is your dad a barner? Ask him. The barners at work explained it to me years ago, the sick individuals. Is your mom a big woman? She may know. 

Jeez...how many ways can CTT say "read my lips, I'm staying at Auburn" before people start believing him? Maybe he should have his agent Sexton make a blanket statement to the press: "My client has asked me to inform all parties that we will not entertain any inquiries from any other programs, college or professional!" But I suppose even that would not limit speculations.

I just chalk it up as another feather in CTT's cap that he's considered a viable candidate most everywhere now. So far, I have heard his name mentioned at one time or another for Arkansas, LSU, Florida, and the Dolphins, and there's probably more that escape my mind. Has his total number of "new jobs" matched Steve Spurrior's yet? :D

It's also funny that invaribly, the same boards that start by saying he's "a top candidate" for a job end up saying "he's not good enough for it." If he's so inadequate, then why is he a candidate? :blink:

LOOKING FORWARD TO YOU AND ME RETIRING TOGETHER WITH YOU STILL AT THE LOVELIEST VILLAGE, COACH TUBERVILLE! (We're about equally close to retirement age.)

Another example of Alabamer fans trying to get stuff started, to get our boy's minds off of VT....It ain't gonna Work Dumba$$es. Coach TT ain't going anywhere.....Money can't buy The Loveliest Village on The Plain. Period. War "BY GOD" Eagle.

I find it funny and not just a tad ironic that they trash Tuberville as a coach when he's 4-2 against them in his six years at Auburn, including a 3-0 mark at Bryant-Denny-Tuberville Stadium and three straight in the series, including a win over their last 10 win team (2002). If that's their idea of sorry or mediocre, God help 'em.

a bammerboob is a bammerboob and he can't help being an undeniable idiot....its in the gene pool.....they are laughable little pissants,especially the jealous little gerbels that use this forum

134429[/snapback]

By "this forum" I hope you mean BammerRag.com. Because the Bama fans here are good folks. Now the site we're discussing above is another story.

Someone needs to let the uaters know that Christmas is over and they didn't get their fondest wish...Coach Tuberville and Staff are STILL ruling Football in this State....and will for a very long time. :D:au:

Yea You 'Lil Gerbels..........LOLOLOLOL. They're just pissed that we have a Coaching Staff who's names pop up on University's Head Coaching Searches.....Also, they're Pissed that they're the Fourth Best Team in this State.

Another example of Bama fans obsessed with Auburn!

In reality, the Bammers would love CTT to move to another school. Preferably somewhere they don't have to play him every year. :big:

Yea You 'Lil Gerbels..........LOLOLOLOL.  They're just pissed that we have a Coaching Staff who's names pop up on University's Head Coaching Searches.....Also, they're Pissed that they're the Fourth Best Team in this State.

134461[/snapback]

Please explain how we are the 4th best team in the state.

Yea You 'Lil Gerbels..........LOLOLOLOL.  They're just pissed that we have a Coaching Staff who's names pop up on University's Head Coaching Searches.....Also, they're Pissed that they're the Fourth Best Team in this State.

134461[/snapback]

Please explain how we are the 4th best team in the state.

134488[/snapback]

Auburn, Troy, UAB & Jacksonville St all had better records than Bama, didn't they? :big:

Probably based on the regular season records:

Auburn 12-0

Troy 7-4

UAB 7-4

Alabama 6-5

Also, Troy lost to LSU by 4 on a last second TD at BR while Bama lost by 16 to LSU.

And mostly...just to get under your skin. :P

So its based soley on records? Thats not shortsighted at all. Im sure conf usa and the sunbelt are just as good as the SEC. Maybe the SEC is just as bad...

And Titan, I know thats done just to get a rise out of me... :)

But I hear it so much, id love to hear a logical argument as to why from time to time. And you cant seriously compare the Troy LSU game to the Bama LSU game...unless you didnt watch it.

So its based soley on records? Thats not shortsighted at all. Im sure conf usa and the sunbelt are just as good as the SEC. Maybe the SEC is just as bad...

And Titan, I know thats done just to get a rise out of me... :)

But I hear it so much, id love to hear a logical argument as to why from time to time. And you cant seriously compare the Troy LSU game to the Bama LSU game...unless you didnt watch it.

134510[/snapback]

BG, you're OK in my book - for a bammer. :D Just kidding about that last part.

But I will admit I DIDN'T watch the game, so why can't you compare the two?

I'm not saying that to be a jerk or to get a rise out of you. I really want to know.

Because bama was dominating the game until the ref took a touchdown away from us with that blatant miss call in the end zone in the 3rd q. That took the wind out of our sails. And it led to a tired defense on the field that gave up two long runs. Many many people say that call cost us the game. Even AU fans. :)

Just to keep a little conversation goin' on the board here, I have a question...How do you know the uat reciever would have caught the ball?

Players do drop passes from time to time.

Anyway, I suppose uat has never benefited from a bogus call...right? :big:

p.s. If you do not judge teams by their records...HOW do you judge them?

Average HEIGHT?...WEIGHT?.....Number of profanities spouted out by the "HC" during a game? :lol:

p.s.s. #1 AUBURN

#2 Troy

#3 UAB

#4 Jax St.

#5 uat

:poke::poke::poke::big:

Archived