Aubie, last place in the Capital One Mascot thing

Dyebama

It's a popularity contest sponsored by a credit card company...I couldn't care less. And I'm sure that everytime you hit that site to vote, Capital One profits from it. :rolleyes:

It's a popularity contest sponsored by a credit card company...

I couldn't care less.  And I'm sure that everytime you hit that site to vote, Capital One profits from it.  :rolleyes:

134650[/snapback]

DYEBAMA.....does this answer your question?

I just don't understand why there's not this much excitement for the real thing...you know, the one where mascots actually compete in by doing skits and stuff that they actually do on the field for games. Why do we get so giddy about it when it's a popularity contest sponsored by a credit card? :huh:

I just don't understand why there's not this much excitement for the real thing...you know, the one where mascots actually compete in by doing skits and stuff that they actually do on the field for games.  Why do we get so giddy about it when it's a popularity contest sponsored by a credit card?  :huh:

134661[/snapback]

The real thing? hehe....

I just don't understand why there's not this much excitement for the real thing...you know, the one where mascots actually compete in by doing skits and stuff that they actually do on the field for games.  Why do we get so giddy about it when it's a popularity contest sponsored by a credit card?  :huh:

134661[/snapback]

You mean sorta like the NC determined by polls rather than settled on the field? :D

Yea your right about the credit card thing

WHATS IN YOUR WALLET :)

Archived