Iran Hawks and the Persistent "Martyr State" Lie

JoeBags7277

Iran will now have an influx of CASH to continue as the world leader in spreading and supporting terrorism. ( I will give you a few days to attempt understanding of that fact before going further)...

And why is that?

It's because they their assets were frozen to force them to the negotiating table for the purpose of stopping their bomb program. Since they have done exactly that, that's obviously one of the things they get from the agreement.

As for supporting and spreading terrorism, many of the countries in the ME are doing that, including ones that are supposed to be our allies. Regardless, such activity was not a part of this agreement, which was focused exclusively on their building a nuclear weapon which they could and were doing without that money.

LOLOLOL! Their "assets" have been frozen for years. Who did that may I ask????

Department of State

The United States has imposed restrictions on activities with Iran under various legal authorities since 1979, following the seizure of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran. The most recent statute, the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act (ITRSHRA), added new measures and procedures to the 1996 Iran Sanctions Act (ISA). The ISA authorizes sanctions on businesses or individuals engaging in certain commercial transactions in Iran.

Nevertheless the frozen assets were one of the "carrots" we offered Iran as incentive to stop their nuclear weapons program.

LOL!!!! You believe whatever talking point Master Obama provides.......how cute. Nevertheless.......

Do you believe any of them?

It's hard too anymore. I only know that Iran has very little room for being trusted to adhere to an agreement. The worst thing the United States ever did was step foot in the middle east........of course Rommel would been better served if we hadn't. lol

That's why the deal includes the right for the the IAEA to access Iran's facilities and even their supply chain at any point. Trust wasn't part of this agreement--rather, heavy monitoring.

With a 24 day advanced notification. Make it surprise inspections at ALL facilities and I might feel a little better about it. Iran is a big country.....and they have deep bunker systems that can hide most anything.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This agreement is going to end up working out just like the one with North Korea did. There are no surprise inspections and the key point is that Iran gets to keep all the material they now have on hand. The IAEA is like all the other UN entities. It's about as much use as mammary glands on a male pig. They haven't stopped a single thing in their entire existence. When Iran violates this agreement who steps in and does anything about it? How is that done. We've now ensured that only a war can do anything.. We had our chance to help the people of Iran in 2012 but Obama wouldn't do anything. He discouraged them. Even if by some miracle they abide by the terms for the full length once it expires they are free to do as they please. The biggest thing is they get billions of dollars to use for financing terrorist activities around the world and those sanctions will never be put back in place. Russia will undercut us as will China.

There is a little known clause that lets either side opt out if they say the other side isn't living up to it's end of the bargain. It doesn't require proof. That can be invoked at any time and I expect it to be at some point. They'll comply for a while and let everyone focus on something else while they nibble around the edges and slowly build up to what they want.

This agreement is going to end up working out just like the one with North Korea did. There are no surprise inspections and the key point is that Iran gets to keep all the material they now have on hand. The IAEA is like all the other UN entities. It's about as much use as mammary glands on a male pig. They haven't stopped a single thing in their entire existence. When Iran violates this agreement who steps in and does anything about it? How is that done. We've now ensured that only a war can do anything.. We had our chance to help the people of Iran in 2012 but Obama wouldn't do anything. He discouraged them. Even if by some miracle they abide by the terms for the full length once it expires they are free to do as they please. The biggest thing is they get billions of dollars to use for financing terrorist activities around the world and those sanctions will never be put back in place. Russia will undercut us as will China.

There is a little known clause that lets either side opt out if they say the other side isn't living up to it's end of the bargain. It doesn't require proof. That can be invoked at any time and I expect it to be at some point. They'll comply for a while and let everyone focus on something else while they nibble around the edges and slowly build up to what they want.

I stopped reading your hyperbolic rant right there, as you made it clear that you have no idea what you are talking about. A "key point" of the deal is that Iran must reduce its stockpile of low-enriched uranium by 98%, they cannot enrich beyond 3.67% (which is WAY below weapons-grade), and they must reduce their active centrifuges from nearly 20,000 to 6,104. Fordow cannot enrich uranium at all. That does not add up to "Iran gets to keep all the material they now have on hand".

I stopped reading your hyperbolic rant right there, as you made it clear that you have no idea what you are talking about. A "key point" of the deal is that Iran must reduce its stockpile of low-enriched uranium by 98%, they cannot enrich beyond 3.67% (which is WAY below weapons-grade), and they must reduce their active centrifuges from nearly 20,000 to 6,104. Fordow cannot enrich uranium at all. That does not add up to "Iran gets to keep all the material they now have on hand".

he is just going off what he heard on Fox.

Learn how to read. The terms say they cannot keep enriching. They are not required to get rid of what they already have. If you believe the bs coming from this administration or that they got a good deal then I have some prime oceanfront property in a certain southwest state that you'll love.

You libtards need to stay out our echo chamber.

Learn how to read. The terms say they cannot keep enriching. They are not required to get rid of what they already have. If you believe the bs coming from this administration or that they got a good deal then I have some prime oceanfront property in a certain southwest state that you'll love.

In actual fact, they are required to reduce their stockpile of uranium by 98% (as Strychnine already stated). You're just flat wrong.

But I know, I know...if the facts aren't on your side then it is because the administration lied. :rolleyes:

In actual fact, they are required to reduce their stockpile of uranium by 98% (as Strychnine already stated). You're just flat wrong.

But I know, I know...if the facts aren't on your side then it is because the administration lied. :rolleyes:

I believe CT. He done told me how them Iranianans is supportin them ISIS people. Iran has got weapins of mass destruction and ties to ISIS. You libtards is dumb. You all worship your king and horse face kerry. This here deal gives them the bomb.

Archived