***Auburn vs. Jacksonville State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

Guys - he KNEW that was a free play. Don't judge JJ on that one. Stahp.

I hear you....but it's not like it's a first....

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful

Prepare for a lengthy season.

Suppose now we can start talking playing white.

Now I know why Marshall played and all the belly aching to replace him never happened.

Not a leader on the field.

Sorry. This is embarrassing

This is the worst I have ever seen a Gus offense look. Not sure the problem. Is it JJ unable to go through a progression? Pressing too much? Doesn't know the offense? Something is bad wrong. I hope it's just like the yips and goes away. I do hope to see White get atleast 1 quarter today but we have to either be ahead by 2 scores or losing for that to happen, and I'm not sure we will be up by 2 scores before the 4th.

Duke has been terrible. It's like he doesn't want to be out there.

that wasn't an easy catch.

he's caught tougher...just alittle out of sync. Might be attributed to sitting out those practices missing valuable time with Jeremy. Or just early in the season.

Would anyone have believed me before the season started if I told you Gus' offense wouldn't have a touchdown against an FCS team after 21 minutes of football.

One thing for sure....the Aubitron is fantastic......

Duke has been terrible. It's like he doesn't want to be out there.

that wasn't an easy catch.

No, but we've come to expect Duke to make those catches.

Agreed, by Duke standards that was an easy catch. But with the blocking effort he has made, and the routes in the end zone earlier, he just looks completely flat. Body language isn't the same we saw last year.

This is the worst I have ever seen a Gus offense look. Not sure the problem. Is it JJ unable to go through a progression? Pressing too much? Doesn't know the offense? Something is bad wrong. I hope it's just like the yips and goes away. I do hope to see White get atleast 1 quarter today but we have to either be ahead by 2 scores or losing for that to happen, and I'm not sure we will be up by 2 scores before the 4th.

I don't know, but this LSU game is gonna look bad unless Cam Newton decides to come back for another game or something

Would anyone have believed me before the season started if I told you Gus' offense wouldn't have a touchdown against an FCS team after 21 minutes of football.

More along the line of "would you believe an FCS team would dominate a Muschamp defense?"

Archived