***Auburn vs. Jacksonville State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I allowed to be an actual pessimist right now? All I have to say, is we're seriously struggling to a relative terrible team. Very obvious to see. This coming off of struggling to a team who got violated by Nick Chubb single handedly. That same Louisville team is struggling (losing) to Houston right now. I think a lot of people nationally are going to watch that LSU game to see how good Malzahn really is as a coach.

In all honesty, this might be the biggest game of Malzahn's career. He can't afford to have 2 atrocious games offensively back to back and then get beat down to LSU. Cannot afford it.

Welp. It's 11AM, I guess I can start drinking.

10 am here in the Pacific Northwest

Don't let that stop you...

DB's not looking for the football. This is old., it's been like 6-7 years of this

I cant even watch our D anymore. We either have the worst recruiting or the worst DB coaching FOR YEARS.

We just cannot defend the pass.

I'm convinced someone put a hex on our defense.

We just might lose this game.

I've noticed that opposing offenses, no matter the level, seem to outperform our's on everything (especially perimeter blocking) in early games. Kinda wondering why we have only taken one shot downfield all half too. Same for the defense more times than not. I mean, did we only spend two days on these guys and the rest on LSU?

At first I was pissed I couldn't watch the game where I'm at. Now I just wanna pretend like football doesn't even exist anymore.

Archived