***Auburn vs. Jacksonville State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They aren't going to show LSU anything against JSU for them to be able to use next week lol

So we're deliberately going to play JSU close in order to keep LSU guessing?

Really... U know what I mean. U know our coaches feel like we will pull away.

So now the #6 team in the country will be tied with an FCS team 2 minutes into the second quarter.

I love you because I know you are 13 years old. What do you think the final score will be? Get with it.

For those worried about the D, looks like we are playing very vanilla. Wouldn't put much stock into

This.

Are you saying the play calling is vanilla or are the players playing vanilla? The latter doesn't seem true but I agree with you on the former

Play calling/alignments are vanilla IMO yes

They should probably stop doing that, if that's true.

They aren't going to show LSU anything against JSU for them to be able to use next week lol

No, but JSU is showing LSU a LOT! So did UL.

I will reserve judgement till after the game, but with what we have shown thus far, we may not even be a top 25 team.

Pathetic play, both sides of the ball.

Agreed, from what we have shown I wouldn't put us in honorable mention yet.

For those worried about the D, looks like we are playing very vanilla. Wouldn't put much stock into

This.

Are you saying the play calling is vanilla or are the players playing vanilla? The latter doesn't seem true but I agree with you on the former

Play calling/alignments are vanilla IMO yes

They should probably stop doing that, if that's true.

No, but JSU is showing LSU a LOT! So did UL.

So now the #6 team in the country will be tied with an FCS team 2 minutes into the second quarter.

I love you because I know you are 13 years old. What do you think the final score will be? Get with it.

EDITED. knock off the name calling

I know we will pULL away but if you think we look like we're deserving of that ranking right now you may be the middle schooler here.

The final score will reflect depth. If we can't separate from JSU in the first half, we are not a top ten team right now.

Free play but throwing into triple coverage again.....need to stop that stuff....

Louis getting a lot of catches in the first half. Protect the ball.

He's obviously the guy JJ has chemistry with.

Based on everything we've seen prior to this season, I was expecting JJ to spread it around a lot more this season.

Archived