***Auburn vs. Jacksonville State - Game Thread***

RunInRed

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those worried about the D, looks like we are playing very vanilla. Wouldn't put much stock into

This.

Are you saying the play calling is vanilla or are the players playing vanilla? The latter doesn't seem true but I agree with you on the former

Play calling/alignments are vanilla IMO yes

They should probably stop doing that, if that's true.

For those worried about the D, looks like we are playing very vanilla. Wouldn't put much stock into

This.

Are you saying the play calling is vanilla or are the players playing vanilla? The latter doesn't seem true but I agree with you on the former

This.

They aren't going to show LSU anything against JSU for them to be able to use next week lol

This.

They aren't going to show LSU anything against JSU for them to be able to use next week lol

They will if Auburn can't put JSU away. lol

Archived