Men in houndstooth.

474e28908f952108f069f7f92612d67f.jpg?dd=1392858859

Watching the game with my wife, who's really only a fan of CFB because of me. And even then, she's by default an Auburn fan by marrying me(doesn't care much for any other games unless I'm watching). Furthermore, she hates bama because she was around during the killing of Toomer's.

Anyway, they just showed a pass over the dumpster that is BDS and all she could say...."Ugh. What a nightmare.". She's pretty great.

/cool story

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bama is very beatable...not by us but they're struggling on offense too. Their defense is very good though

Their QB situation is a dumpster fire right now. Control Henry and you can lock them down.

Yep, if you don't have a good QB, the good teams will stop your running game.

Now...another fumble and chance for OM to go up by 2 TDs.

WELL....WELL....WELL. We suck right now BUT OH BOY this along with A LOT more alcohol could make me feel a bit better baby! C'MON OLE PISS!

Bama is very beatable...not by us but they're struggling on offense too. Their defense is very good though

Their QB situation is a dumpster fire right now. Control Henry and you can lock them down.

Yep...QB is going to kill there playoff hopes. They're going to have a tough time beating A&M...IF A&M can play any type of defense. Their defense struggled today against a lower team but A&M could just try to outscore Bama.

Saban looks like he dyed his hair.

Niiiiice athleticism from Kelly on that TD!

Re Saban....I noticed that.....looks like Trump doesn't he?

Coker in now....wonder if they will let him throw the ball. If not, OM just get's closer and closer to the line....kinda like LSU did to us today.

Nkemdiche is one of the few people that can make Henry look small

He's playing well so far.

He's owning that LOS

All I could think is that I don't think JJ would have made that play, it would have been a sack.

All I could think is that I don't think JJ would have made that play, it would have been a sack.

A better comparison of QBs would be Bateman::JJ, not JJ::Kelly.

We should've offered more money to: Nkemdiche and Conner to come to Auburn. I always loved how we got accused of cheating and paying players. If we cheat...we sure as h3ll are not doing a good enough job of it. LOL. Just a random thought.

We should've offered more money to: Nkemdiche and Conner to come to Auburn. I always loved how we got accused of cheating and paying players. If we cheat...we sure as h3ll are not doing a good enough job of it. LOL. Just a random thought.

Whatever comes from this Tunsil investigation may negate a lot of Ole Miss' success.

Archived