Vote for "People's National Champion"

rlogan

What a shock. I an waiting until after tonight to vote but a funny thing has happened to some of my friends when they voted for USC or OU. It says they already voted when,in fact,it was their first visit to the site. Talk about a tainted title.

What a shock. I an waiting until after tonight to vote but a funny thing has happened to some of my friends when they voted for USC or OU. It says they already voted when,in fact,it was their first visit to the site. Talk about a tainted title.

136013[/snapback]

I've tried to vote the past couple of weeks, on three different computers....and it says that I've already voted......I did vote, like a month ago.....of course, I voted Auburn. Maybe they aren't taken any more votes? Maybe the BCS has paid the guy that started the site off, or Walt Disney which owns ABC which owns ESPN paid 'em off? If they don't announce Auburn as the People's Champ.....no matter, CTT has stated that he own a Subscription to Golfer's Digest, and that maybe they vote us #1......All we need is one Media to vote us.

Archived