We're number 1

Lowrider

And yet we are 3-2. I guess people do watch the games.

Well that was a few weeks ago.....and if they do a weekly poll we might see USCe, Texas and UL move up ahead of us....and where was Oregon who was ranked higher than AU and got waxed by 40 points at home recently.

JMO but maybe this is just an opportunity to take a shot at some SEC teams.

Not to mention we just barely lost the prestigious Fulmer Cup in the last couple days of the offseason.

Good job team

There is not really a dominate team this year yet across the board.

It would have been a golden opportunity for Auburn to run the table.

Hopefully we can still ruin someone else's overrated team this season

Well that was a few weeks ago.....and if they do a weekly poll we might see USCe, Texas and UL move up ahead of us....and where was Oregon who was ranked higher than AU and got waxed by 40 points at home recently.

JMO but maybe this is just an opportunity to take a shot at some SEC teams.

I'm thinking we beat oregon here due to sec hype/hate, and the fact that we have always been one of the top teams around. Oregon has been a top team since 2000 and is best known for their uniforms.

Who gives a f%#! what some BS magazine or online publication says!?!?

Hahaha.. This board is such a blast. Love my family

Every family has a few......

I hate these types of articles that make you jump through a million hoops to get the top team or whatever is the top entity. I wish they would line them up, 1 through 10 and get it over with. I usually get too pi$$ed off to read the entire article.

I hate these types of articles that make you jump through a million hoops to get the top team or whatever is the top entity. I wish they would line them up, 1 through 10 and get it over with. I usually get too pi$$ed off to read the entire article.

I always close the link. If you're going to set me up with a slideshow or some other dumb s***, then it's likely not going to be worth my time to begin with.

I always close the link. If you're going to set me up with a slideshow or some other dumb s***, then it's likely not going to be worth my time to begin with.

Bleacher Report is bad about those slideshows. Even if I was interested, midway through the slideshow my phone always freezes or I accidentally click some random advertisement in the middle of the advertisement.

Bleacher Report is bad about those slideshows. Even if I was interested, midway through the slideshow my phone always freezes or I accidentally click some random advertisement in the middle of the advertisement.

I'm about 99% certain they do slideshows for the advertising money they get through people clicking through the 30 hottest cheerleading squads or whatever else crap they do.

There should be a way to

I just need to stay away from ALL Auburn related message boards the rest of this season. Of course, my addiction is strong and I know I will be back for more and more and more... :drink1:

Not to mention we just barely lost the prestigious Fulmer Cup in the last couple days of the offseason.

Good job team

T'was a truly incredible (in every sense of the word) Hail Mary by Rutgers

spelling edit

No argument from me, but Oregon, Georgia and Ga Tech may have their own take on that list.

Archived