Oklahoma Sucks!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

This is ALMOST as satisfying as watching Auburn Win last night!!!! :roflol::roflol:

I am having a blast!!!!

Anyone that has not checked out soonerfans.com...GO NOW!!!! Freaking GREAT!!!!

I don't know which is funnier on that site:

A) The arrogance of the Sooners claiming how they will beat USC and Auburn isn't a good team - all the while getting their pathetic a$$e$ handed to them by USC in the OB.

B) The arrogance of the Bammers on that site that have been attempting to live vicariously through the OU fans/team

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Some Quotes from Sooners...

Re: Official National Championship Game Thread: OU vs USC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by LosAngelesSooner

Okay...seriously. This hurts ALL of us. But that is no reason to...

A. Turn against each other

B. Turn on our own team

C. Turn on our coaches

We can lose with as much class as we've been winning with. Guys, if you are so pissed off that you're going to take it out on a fellow Sooner/Player/Coach, then get off. Take a couple of days and cool off.

This is not the time to rip each other because of the pain we're feeling. We're Sooners. We're better than that.

Oh come on, get into the spirit of it. Tell me I suck at least once.

we suck again! oh well, at least we're getting good at losing in a big-time public way. prepare the golden path for the condoms to be the nations "fagship" in football for the next 20 years.

everyone in southern cali does speed and meth., especially puff daddy and the elf.

too bad taking the high road never pays. maybe stoops should train our players to do flips in the end zone and dance around and grab each others __ for the cameras.... oh wait, keep on a walkin' down that road, Tom Joad... this will be the first game this year I didn't finish watching.

(disclaimer: just another Sooner bleeding crimson... what a crappy night)

Man oh man how things have changed!!!

They suck like a 7 horsepower Craftsman Wet Dry Vacuum.

How in the world does OU get into this game year after year?

Someone tell me there is no Big-12 Bias in the BCS.

9:46 Left in the 4th and USC goes up 55-10. Glad the WHOLE country got to see the dream matchup of USC vs Chokelahoma.

I bet OU fans wish we had jumped them in the polls now. This game proves that OU and Stoops should be baned from any further consideration for a NC.

13-0 :au:

It is obvious that the best two teams did not play tonight!

HEHAHEHAHEHAHE

WAR EAGLE!

It's even funnier to read some of the posts today, especially the ones from before the OB.!!! :roflol:

They also will not allow any new members - registration denied! :roflol:

They suck like a 7 horsepower Craftsman Wet Dry Vacuum.

How in the world does OU get into this game year after year?

Someone tell me there is no Big-12 Bias in the BCS.

136307[/snapback]

They should probably be banned from the BCS for about five years after this game.

Hmmm....Sounds a lot like some ga fans.................. :D

Ha!! Loss with the class that they win with? How about lack there of.

Tried to run up the score on Nebraska and failed , scored a touchdown in the final minute against Kansas with Jason White as the qb.

Stoops really shows class. He can't give the other team credit during the halftime interviews. He did this at the Oklahoma St, and USC game.

He's whinned on National tv about Auburn getting publicity to be #2

Class? Well at least not from the coaching standpoint

Archived