Duke & Pig

3Jtiger22

Any correlation between Tn coming back from 21 down to beat Georgia and an Auburn team getting their first SEC win and two guys no longer being on the team/sideline?

After TN came back from such a large deficit I could not help but ask myself if Pig had still been on the sideline would his demeanor/attitude/negativity have sunk their ship? It made me curious to see if we had a similar outcome.

Of course I have to be honest I don't know why pig was dismissed or what his attitude truly was so I may be off base here.

But I do have an idea of how Duke may have acted.

Any correlation between Tn coming back from 21 down to beat Georgia and an Auburn team getting their first SEC win and two guys no longer being on the team/sideline?

After TN came back from such a large deficit I could not help but ask myself if Pig had still been on the sideline would his demeanor/attitude/negativity have sunk their ship? It made me curious to see if we had a similar outcome.

Of course I have to be honest I don't know why pig was dismissed or what his attitude truly was so I may be off base here.

But I do have an idea of how Duke may have acted.

Interesting thought. Addition by subtraction.

Had Pig even played this year? I was under the impression he's been injured.

I thought he led the team last year w/ catches, but so far had 1 catch for the season this year, before being let go.

I don't know the particulars, but it does seem mildly curious that both high profile, very talented receivers were let go, mid season, and both teams went on to win their next game.

Might be a stretch to suggest they were a cancer on the locker room, and once removed, things improved.

Or it might not be. :gofig:

Archived