Auburn vs. Ole Miss Kickoff Set

RunInRed

Time to break the 11am jinx..also I think this kick has just as much to do with Ole Miss's loss to Memphis...

agreed

Time to break the 11am jinx..also I think this kick has just as much to do with Ole Miss's loss to Memphis...

agreed

.double agreed!

Watch us play GA at 11 too....

I don't see why not. Not a prime time match up at all. Two underachievers, one almost lost to a FCS team and one almost lost to Missouri and has absolutely nothing on offense except Malcolm Mitchell

I think Alabama and maybe TAMU are the best opportunities.

yep. Got 2 in a row now, and the only way to get out of that slot is to win them. If 11 am is still krytonite, losing the next 2 will result in having more at the same time slot, compounding the situation. Its time to put the women and children to bed (nap at 11 am?) and go looking for brunch. Let's get with the "Program"

How the !$%% does Vandy get the 7:00pm over us? God I hate these time slots.

Not shocked. Ole Miss and Auburn are both struggling, one team who has no chance of winning the SEC West and the other losing to Memphis, not a good recipe for a prime-time game. IF we don't improve over the season, get used to these time slots. The national media sees us as just not a good team, simple as that. And teams that aren't any good play those 11 AM games. That's the reality for Auburn right now...

So say we take care of Arkansas and Ole Miss beats A&M this weekend. Is there any chance of them changing time slots with possibly the Vandy game or is the time set in stone?

This just in...the Iron Bowl will be aired at 8:30 a.m.

And it still would be the best rivalry game in CFB! :wareagle: I don't care what time that game would be it will be LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

If Auburn can win the next two then TAMU may get the CBS, UGA prime time, Iron Bowl 2:30 CBS

Unless absolutely huge game on CBS 2:30 slot and Auburn and Bama just aren't that good in a certain year, Iron Bowl is always a safe bet to be played on 2:30 prime time slot on CBS

11 am kickoff? Hope the fans will come ready to get loud...wish I could be there!

I'll be screaming down in Jacksonville FL!

Two 4-2 teams, both with a chance of being 5-2, squaring off in Auburn, Alabama, and we get stuck at a lower spot than Vanderbilt??!!!?!?! I don't care what year it is that shouldn't happen

Exactly

They're probably thinking we lose this weekend to Arkansas and Ole Miss possibly loses to A&M this weekend. In reality, the South Carolina at A&M game is more intriguing with the departure of Spurrier storyline, but am definitely perplexed as to why both Tennessee at Kentucky and Vandy at Houston received better billing than us. Unless Tennessee beats Alabama this weekend, no one cares about UT vs. UK other than their respective fans, and care even less about Vandy. If both Auburn and Ole Miss lose, then yes I could see them picking a UT at UK for a better time slot but not Vandy. Very strange.

November 7th is going to be interesting. LSU vs. Bammer will be the CBS 2:30 unless CBS uses their 2 game option and takes it for the night game. Depending on what happens this weekend and with Ole Miss, Arkansas at Ole Miss could be a big draw as could South Carolina at Tennessee, depending on how good Tennessee is after this weekend. And then there's Kentucky at Georgia which could be very interesting if Kentucky keeps fighting and Georgia keeps struggling. But, if we beat Arkansas and find some way to beat Ole Miss, I bet we're either night game or possibly the early 2:30 CBS kick in College Station before UAT vs. LSU at 7:00.

Just win Auburn. Win this weekend and then find a way to beat Ole Miss, and then we take it from there.

What make the reality of this time slot even worse is Alabama, LSU, Miss State and Mizzou are all off that week. Still cannot pull a better time slot.

At this point, Houston is ranked in the Top 25. Neither AU nor Ole Miss are....

Another morning/eary afternoon trying to control the amount of beverages consumed during the game!! Don't wanted to be slushy by mid-afternoon!

Archived