Positives after heartbreak

War Knight

This won't be popular but I'm looking towards next year already.

1.Sean White-Couldn't have asked for a better game.

2. Peyton Barber-couldn't have asked for a better game.

3. Carlton Davis- definitely a freshman but dang is he impressive. Might really be our best corner.

4. Daniel Carlson- the only reason we really made it into overtime.

5. Kam Pettaway- kid needs more touches and snaps. Some key blocks and a heck of a run after catch.

6. Kerryon Johnson- don't know if anyone noticed but he was actually making reads on some of his wildcat snaps.

7. Gary King- not sure why I didn't know who he was before but dang did he gave some effort!

8. Opening up Sean White. It's agitating that we had so many dropped balls but it was nice to see the passing open up to more than screen/bomb

9. It took a lot of grit just to make it to that overtime. I love the confidence in Sean White. He was clutch despite the drops.

10. Our best players are quite young. Carlson, White, Davis, Kam, Barber, Kerryon, Roc all have more time with us.

I must believe that next year's talent and effort will be better primarily due to so many younger players getting experience this year and developing. I am hopeful!

This won't be popular but I'm looking towards next year already.

1.Sean White-Couldn't have asked for a better game.

2. Peyton Barber-couldn't have asked for a better game.

3. Carlton Davis- definitely a freshman but dang is he impressive. Might really be our best corner.

4. Daniel Carlson- the only reason we really made it into overtime.

5. Kam Pettaway- kid needs more touches and snaps. Some key blocks and a heck of a run after catch.

6. Kerryon Johnson- don't know if anyone noticed but he was actually making reads on some of his wildcat snaps.

7. Gary King- not sure why I didn't know who he was before but dang did he gave some effort!

8. Opening up Sean White. It's agitating that we had so many dropped balls but it was nice to see the passing open up to more than screen/bomb

9. It took a lot of grit just to make it to that overtime. I love the confidence in Sean White. He was clutch despite the drops.

10. Our best players are quite young. Carlson, White, Davis, Kam, Barber, Kerryon, Roc all have more time with us.

There is no might. He is our best corner because he has instinct to go along with talent.

only a few penalties, no pass interference

A huge improvement over last year....doing much less to help the opposition with holding, off sides, false starts, late hits, etc. This is a much more disciplined team which IMO is a tribute to good coaching.

only a few penalties, no pass interference

A huge improvement over last year....doing much less to help the opposition with holding, off sides, false starts, late hits, etc. This is a much more disciplined team which IMO is a tribute to good coaching.

very true! I think we only had two penalties all game and one was off setting

If the rumors of several players looking to transfer is true, next year's team may look a lot different.

I'll bite, who's looking to transfer?

If the rumors of several players looking to transfer is true, next year's team may look a lot different.

I'll bite, who's looking to transfer?

I don't know but WDE and others have hinted that the rumor is true. They did not give names ( and I won't speculate)

I know one thing, we better pray that three players are really or get there over the summer. Williams, McBride, and Kennison. Actually throw Prince in there as well.

If theyou transfer, they transfer. If you're not 100% comitted to the team you're probably not giving 100% effort. There's over a million people in this country that would love their opportunity.

If theyou transfer, they transfer. If you're not 100% comitted to the team you're probably not giving 100% effort. There's over a million people in this country that would love their opportunity.

And if they don't possess the physical abilities or mental aptitude to be elite you will be pissed off at an unproductive team

One rumor that I hear from gator fans,(I live in central Florida) is Cowart is transfering to UF. Again that is just rumor

One rumor that I hear from gator fans,(I live in central Florida) is Cowart is transfering to UF. Again that is just rumor

They don't know anything we don't.

I am very aware of that after living amount gator fans for 30 years

To elaborate, Cowart sent out a couple UF related tweets earlier in the season and ta-da, a rumor is born. He may want to transfer somewhere, he may not.

Well. We can start hyping sean white for next season. That seems to work out well for us. #heisman #playoffbound

Archived