Zach Allison

TexasTiger

Everybody talks about his swag and attitude, confidence is 50% of the game. I loved that canty said Allison wasn't a joke when he get pissed off....that right there already earned the respect of his team, the fact he's a fighter and he's not intimidated

Seems to be a better passer and ball handler, probably less of a shooter

This. Pohlman was a great shooter, but I don't think he had Zach's ball handling skills. Looks like Zach can score, but takes at least as much pride in a great assist.

Nice to see a kid from my Alma Mater playing for my Alma Mater. Go Panthers and Eat Eagle!!!

:dunno:/>

stupid autocorrect...

From the U-tube that was posted Zach looked really good as did the whole team. How much that was because of how good Auburn is or is it because of how outclassed Brevard is? I have high hopes for Auburn this year but those hopes are tempered by reality. We have a lot more talent and athleticism then teams in the past but we still have top two scorers to replace and we don't have enough big bodies. The next few games will give us a better feel about the team and about Zach. If he continues looking good against better teams then we have a great story as we all love it when a walk-on succeeds.

I am pulling for Zach and the team and I expect them to be competitive this year to very good but only time will tell.

Archived