Solution to the BCS

WDE18

After the game the other night, I was listening to Trev and Mark on ESPN and Trev brought up a really good point: We didn't have the style to be crowned National Champs. Its pretty obvious, that winning games is so out of date...style is what counts. So here is what I propose:

1.Forget keeping track of touchdowns, field goals or safeties. From now on at each game, we have 10 judges in the booth, similar to the well officated and non-corrupt Olympics. After each play, the judges will hold up their signs and give a rating on each play based purely on style. Fumble?? Who cares??!! Did it LOOK good? That, my fellow football fans, is what counts! The team with the highest style rating at the end of each game wins.

2.Forget the band, during the game we will play classical music, and if it is deep seeded rivalry like the Iron Bowl, perhaps a showtune. This will add to the mood of the contest. If we are going to play a game based on style, we should have music to fit it.

At the end of the season, we take the team with the most style points given by our non-corrupt judges, and we can finally have a TRUE National Champion. If for some reason there is a tie at the end of the season, we can also factor in who played the best Waltz during the games.

I hope everybody can detect my sarcasm. This whole BS argument about style and how we won the game is rediculous. We went 13-0 in the SEC. We beat 4 top 10 teams. We won our games anyway we had to and that makes us National Champs! War Eagle to everybody out there!

You forgot another one:

Reclassify the Big 12 as a non-major conference when it comes to handing out BCS bids. They have been in the "championship" game three of the last four years and been embarrassed in each one.

Archived