The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread should honestly exist forever for all meltdown purposes, not just Muschamp. Lol

As the only appointed member of the board to still be awake..

tumblr_m3hakh8m4Y1rnnyy9o1_500.gif

Well i'm ready to melt down. We just lost the best defensive coordinator in college football and a weak defensive recruiting class is about to get weaker.

Really dissapointed in Muschamp after all his long haul statements. Just one more year would have been enough to really get the defense in better condition.

Live webcam on the Gus Bus:

2634082-8542123024-chris.gif

Perfect timing, I just literally started laughing and spit my coffee back in the cup when this came up. My 7 year old didn't know what to think but seemed to enjoy the experience. :)

Well i'm ready to melt down. We just lost the best defensive coordinator in college football and a weak defensive recruiting class is about to get weaker.

Really dissapointed in Muschamp after all his long haul statements. Just one more year would have been enough to really get the defense in better condition.

To be fair, no one would have expected the Spurrior situation to go down like this and an opportunity like this to present itself to Boom. No one in their right mind would honestly expect the man to turn down another HC shot at an SEC school even though it is a little quicker than we thought. The landscape can change quickly in big boy college football for sure.

Archived