The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're all Charlie Brown now....and Muschamp is Lucy.

I chuckled. :laugh:

We're all Charlie Brown now....and Muschamp is Lucy.

charlie-brown-football-kick-o.gif

Anger? Not in the least. I'm just in the mood to read some positive news about Auburn. Doesn't need to be football related. How people became Auburn fans in the first place always brings a smile to my face. Maybe I'm just getting old. I still have a few years before my son is of age to attend, so I guess I'm living vicariously at the moment.

:-\/>

I became an Auburn fan in 1983. I was raised in a Turd family, so to become a Bama fan was expected and pushed on me. I remember there used to be a college football pick em in the Birmingham News, and a tie breaker was guessing how many rushing yards Auburn would have against FSU. My neighbor, an Auburn graduate, and long time season ticket holder offered to take me to the game, so I could watch it first hand. My heart has beat Orange and Blue ever since. I took a HUGE amount of grief over becoming an Auburn fan, but not as much as my neighbor took, for turning me to the good guys.

Now I live on the left coast, in Eugene Oregon, only able to watch my Tigers on WatchESPN on my android. I got excited when we scheduled Oregon, I was hoping for a home and home. I'd give ANYTHING to see my Tigers play at Autzen stadium. I live close enough to hear the stadium from my home... But of course we schedule a netural site game...anyway I'm just blabbing

WDE from Eugene Oregon!

Anger? Not in the least. I'm just in the mood to read some positive news about Auburn. Doesn't need to be football related. How people became Auburn fans in the first place always brings a smile to my face. Maybe I'm just getting old. I still have a few years before my son is of age to attend, so I guess I'm living vicariously at the moment.

:-\/>

I became an Auburn fan in 1983. I was raised in a Turd family, so to become a Bama fan was expected and pushed on me. I remember there used to be a college football pick em in the Birmingham News, and a tie breaker was guessing how many rushing yards Auburn would have against FSU. My neighbor, an Auburn graduate, and long time season ticket holder offered to take me to the game, so I could watch it first hand. My heart has beat Orange and Blue ever since. I took a HUGE amount of grief over becoming an Auburn fan, but not as much as my neighbor took, for turning me to the good guys.

Now I live on the left coast, in Eugene Oregon, only able to watch my Tigers on WatchESPN on my android. I got excited when we scheduled Oregon, I was hoping for a home and home. I'd give ANYTHING to see my Tigers play at Autzen stadium. I live close enough to hear the stadium from my home... But of course we schedule a netural site game...anyway I'm just blabbing

WDE from Eugene Oregon!

That+s+the+spirit+_652762506eeb741e3f734190aa4befbf.gif

tumblr_lgzem1J6xf1qcd31o.gif

TRob just left to go to South Carolina.

Good choice for his career.

Better get ready for the real meltdown soon

It's happening right here and now at my household. I'm beyond it.

Time to go hook up the bass boat.......

Better get ready for the real meltdown soon

It's happening right here and now at my household. I'm beyond it.

Time to go hook up the bass boat.......

I strongly recommend that

Archived