The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

Was just thinking that the Auburn Family deserves better. Doesn't seem to be too much to expect at all.

This. Until we hire someone who wants to run the program like the big, results-oriented business that it (for better or worse) is instead of "Family" though this is the kind of mediocrity we can expect.

Couldn't have said it better myself. In fact I have said that exact thing myself on this forum and people don't like it.

15-Office-Space-quotes.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real question is, who would we be able to get that would want to be a part of this program as a coach. Based on the "speculated reasons" that Muschamp left, it seems that there are some serious issues that defensive coordinators encounter when they want to institute their own defensive approaches. Of course I could be just shooting in the dark.

Was just thinking that the Auburn Family deserves better. Doesn't seem to be too much to expect at all.

This. Until we hire someone who wants to run the program like the big, results-oriented business that it (for better or worse) is instead of "Family" though this is the kind of mediocrity we can expect.

Couldn't have said it better myself. In fact I have said that exact thing myself on this forum and people don't like it.

200.gif

Just curious to see opinions about this. Would you rather have the coaches that are leaving us, or the coaches that are staying with us?

Well, you generally don't know who's with you till the $..t hits the fan and the rats jump ship. I'll take those who choose to stay of their own free will every time, win or lose.

Maybe but there was some positive things happening on that side of the ball. Any momentum heading into next year just got shot to hell.

No doubt, certainly would have rather kept the staff intact than not.

200.gif

tumblr_mwa0gmuXJr1skjqqdo1_500.gif

200.gif

tumblr_mwa0gmuXJr1skjqqdo1_500.gif

rQZLtaL3EHHs4.gif

If T-Rob, Thompson, and Bentley all go with Muschamp to eUSC that should tell you everything you need to know about the state and direction of our football program. Maybe we can at least be reminded of what great head coaches Malzahn (and Chiz) have been because of national championship games appearances, lol.

Please post never and find another team.

If T-Rob, Thompson, and Bentley all go with Muschamp to eUSC that should tell you everything you need to know about the state and direction of our football program. Maybe we can at least be reminded of what great head coaches Malzahn (and Chiz) have been because of national championship games appearances, lol.

You need to quit being so dang harsh in the meltdown thread. This is a place where people are supposed to come and vent.

sBl8Fowq0ErFC.gif

shouldn't you being celebrating your team's SEC Championship?

You need to quit being so dan

giphy.gif

g harsh in the meltdown thread. This is a place where people are supposed to come and vent.

TIVp2h.jpg

giphy.gif

g harsh in the meltdown thread. This is a place where people are supposed to come and vent.

Well I suppose I'm allowed to vent about pathetic over reaction posts then, right? Didn't know it was limited to negative whining...

Snappy comeback. I really feel like you've put me in my place. Why don't you give me your positive take on this turn of events?

giphy.gif

Well I suppose I'm allowed to vent about pathetic over reaction posts then, right? Didn't know it was limited to negative whining...

Most people are half or more joking with their posts in case you haven't figured it out or at least engaging in hyperbole. Carry on, someone is probably watching the forums and is about to swoop in and give you some sort of best damn AU fan in the world award, I'm sure.

(Foundation at the next ESPY's)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Most people are half or more joking with their posts in case you haven't figured it out or at least engaging in hyperbole. Carry on, someone is probably watching the forums and is about to swoop in and give you some sort of best damn AU fan in the world award, I'm sure.

(Foundation at the nex ESPY's)

giphy.gif

dredown_facebook_1662201620661219.gif?w=681&h=523

giphy.gif

oPutFhHDmHtK.gif

On a serious note though, I did read a couple of posts in the other topics today actually complaining there was no substance in this topic (duhhhh). Can't please everyone. This thread will dissipate in the next few days probably (unless the Rhett-Pocalypse occurs in addition to our already depleted staff), but it has been enjoyable to say off the wall things/theories that usually get frowned upon in the "normal" threads. It's been quite refreshing and thank you mods for leaving it open.

This thread has been much needed. I've had fun.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm about "over-GIFed" on this thread....but that's funny right there. I look forward to hearing Foundation's acceptance speech, lol.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I'm about "over-GIFed" on this thread....but that's funny right there. I look forward to hearing Foundation's acceptance speech, lol.

Over-GIFed????

xTiTntReleqBnhBNwQ.gif

Archived