The Official Meltdown Thread

thaitopher

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's my meltdown: I hope Muschamp goes 3-9 every year for three seasons before he gets canned mid way thorough season 4, I hope he goes 0-9 against UT, UGA, and UF and loses by a combined score of 270-12 in those games. Screw this guy. Can't be pragmatic about this. The "long haul" consisted of the first middling SEC job he could get his hands on. Hope he fails spectacularly. Just like he did at Florida.

bb_04.gif

Here's my meltdown: I hope Muschamp goes 3-9 every year for three seasons, going 0-9 against UT, UGA, and UF and loses by a combined score of 270-12. Screw this guy. Can't be pragmatic about this. The "long haul" consisted of the first middling SEC he could get his hands on. Hope he fails spectacularly. Just like he did at Florida.

You have succeeded in voicing your meltdown spectacularly. Welcome. I expect we will see more of our brethren in here soon. Only thing to top off this wonderful week would be DC leaving to SCAR too and allowing Lashlee to get full autonomy over all the offense. Cheers to your meltdown.

14cDsqOkks6O8U.gif

Here's my meltdown: I hope Muschamp goes 3-9 every year for three seasons before he gets canned mid way thorough season 4, I hope he goes 0-9 against UT, UGA, and UF and loses by a combined score of 270-12 in those games. Screw this guy. Can't be pragmatic about this. The "long haul" consisted of the first middling SEC job he could get his hands on. Hope he fails spectacularly. Just like he did at Florida.

GO TIGERS!

Here's my meltdown: I hope Muschamp goes 3-9 every year for three seasons, going 0-9 against UT, UGA, and UF and loses by a combined score of 270-12. Screw this guy. Can't be pragmatic about this. The "long haul" consisted of the first middling SEC he could get his hands on. Hope he fails spectacularly. Just like he did at Florida.

You have succeeded in voicing your meltdown spectacularly. Welcome. I expect we will see more of our brethren in here soon. Only thing to top off this wonderful week would be DC leaving to SCAR too and allowing Lashlee to get full autonomy over all the offense. Cheers to your meltdown.

14cDsqOkks6O8U.gif

You really did make it worse by mentioning DC's name.

14cDsqOkks6O8U.gif

You really did make it worse by mentioning DC's name.

BxWTWalKTUAdq.gif

Could care less about Muschump. I simply want two things. I want our scoring defense to improve by an average of one TD per game in 2016, and our scoring offense to improve by an average of two TDs per game. I think both of those are reasonable goals.

What is critical for AU and CGM is to maintain continuity of system in the AU defense. It may be hard to get a marquee name DC to come in. In that case promote CLT, and go find the best DB coach and LB coach you can find, who can fit into a similar system to what we have. Hell, Pruitt was a high school secondary coach when he moved up to Bama to coach the secondary under Saban (a demanding former secondary coach) and Smart (a demanding former secondary coach). So there is coaching talent out there. Go find it.

Maybe Lance Thompson makes sense.....I'm very worried about recruiting on that side of the ball. T-Rob and Will is going to try and gut our defensive class now. Hopefully those kids will see the difference in USuCk and Auburn.......outside of the obvious.

How this affects our defensive recruiting

Mike-Tyson-GIF-049.gif

This thread should honestly exist forever for all meltdown purposes, not just Muschamp. Lol

I second that

Hopefully one day we can look back on this and laugh, but not today. :no::(

Better get ready for the real meltdown soon

Yeah, I'm not in the mood to fake melt any more.

Did we not offer TRob the DC position?!

If we offered and he declined, fine -- not good, but then we'd at least have tried.

But if we only offered him to stay at Auburn, and not the DC position, then good for TRob! And very very bad for us!

14cDsqOkks6O8U.gif

Thanks. Appreciate it. I'd also like to add that I hope Muschamp earns the nickname "Dabo's Punching Bag" in his hopefully short tenure. That;s it. Think I'm done. Gotta find something else to think about now. ....

10328033.gif

Certainly looks that way.

GIF-excited-jaw-drop-kramer-OMG-shocked-GIF.gif

Oh well....this day can't get much worse, can it (don't answer that one :) ). Went outside, hooked up the boat and started to leave and looked over......and the wife's car has a flat.

The sun came up this morning but it was doing this to me......I saw it happen.

giphy.gif

Oh well....this day can't get much worse, can it (don't answer that one :)/> ). Went outside, hooked up the boat and started to leave and looked over......and the wife's car has a flat.

The sun came up this morning but it was doing this to me......I saw it happen.

giphy.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And thus I decided to do the logical thing......

gowmbep.gif?w=300&h=192

ynun5.gif

Archived