Fournette>Henry

War Knight

Better player. More important to his team. 9 times more likeable.

Henry 295 attempts 1,797 yards

Fournette 271 attempts 1,741 yards

That is 56 less yards on 24 less carries in a one dimensional offense.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is 56 less yards on 24 less carries in a one dimensiobal offense.

You are just wearing your orange and blue colored glasses to say that he isn't likeable. Henry doesn't draw attention to himself and celebrate everytime he scores a touchdown. The guy gives credit to his teammates and isn't arrogant. There's quite a few Bama players to dislike but Henry isn't one of them in my book.

IMO, I believe Henry is the best running back in the SEC. At least for this year. I wish we had big and powerful running backs. We really only have 2. Jovon Robinson, (6-0, 230) and Peyton Barber, (5-11, 225).

You are just wearing your orange and blue colored glasses to say that he isn't likeable. Henry doesn't draw attention to himself and celebrate everytime he scores a touchdown. The guy gives credit to his teammates and isn't arrogant. There's quite a few Bama players to dislike but Henry isn't one of them in my book.

This..... Henry runs the ball and then hands the ball to the ref and repeats the process. Great kid and great player. Best RB in America

I'll admit to bias. Just bitter about Bama RBs ever since Ingram got the most undeserved Heisman of all time.

That is 56 less yards on 24 less carries in a one dimensional offense.

Whats not to "like" about Henry? He seems like a humble kid, stays out of the spotlight, and works really hard.

I just like Fournette better.

Do you like his running style better? Or his ypc against the best defenses? Do you like his production and his ability to put the team on his shoulders to get a W?

I don't owe you an explanation.. but I like Fournett's style better and overall I think he's probably a better athlete.

There's no need to be an ass to posters who don't share your opinion.

My vote for Heisman is Christian McCaffrey. Broke the single season yardage record and still has half a game to play.

I agree with JBiggie on the McCaffrey kid at Stanford. He would definately get my vote for the Heisman.

If we're talking about the Heisman, Henry is more deserving. If we're talking about the better player, it's Fournette. He's the best RB I've seen since Adrian Peterson (who also didn't win the Heisman). He'll have the better pro career unless injury intervenes.

Still, Henry had the better season. More consistent. Better production against elite competition. Better team. Slightly better numbers.

Still, Henry had the better season. More consistent. Better production against elite competition. Better team. Slightly better numbers.

Ah... but how would he fair without all of the blatant holding?

Cook is better than all of them. Best hb in the nation

This. Cook is better than Henry 10 out of 10 games.

Archived