Cam is a Father!!

around4ever

They named him Sebastian. http://www.cbssports...of-new-baby-boy

Chosen Sebastian Newton

That is.

Yes I missed the punctuation there before the name. I don't want to sound critical but I have to wonder where they came up with Chosen.

Me too but you have to admit this is definitely something Cam would do lol.

I guess like the "chosen one"

First congratulations...second, is it too early to extend him, or her a scholarship offer?

'CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton says his new son already has a couple of scholarship offers and has taken his first jog, but he hasn't dabbed.

"He hasn't got the style yet," Newton said on Thursday, his first public comments about the birth of his son a week ago on Christmas Eve. "I'm pretty sure he's not too far from it." '

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14474823/carolina-panthers-quarterback-cam-newton-calls-birth-son-wonderful-thing

Hopefully Cam will do the right thing and become a husband to his baby's momma soon.

wde

He will. They are engaged. Don't know when. Cam keeps his personal life pretty low key. I live in Charlotte and never heard a word about this until the rumors started. Didn't even know he had a lady friend b/c of all the other rumors about him

They've been dating on and off for 2-3 years.

Don't you have to be "chosen?" Just saying ...

I'm sure they have their own reasons, but "Chosen" could be taken to mean "We chose to have him, he's not an accident" or, given his/his father's religious beliefs, "we chose to have him, not abort".

But it really doesn't matter to me what name they picked or why. My congratulations to Cam and Kia!

(By the way, y'all really do not want to read the comments on al.com regarding the birth. Let's just say the Updykes are out in full force, and even though a vast number of their posts have been cleaned/censored from the site, the ones remaining are still setting new levels of insult, ugliness and classlessness. :puke: )

I'm sure they have their own reasons, but "Chosen" could be taken to mean "We chose to have him, he's not an accident" or, given his/his father's religious beliefs, "we chose to have him, not abort".

But it really doesn't matter to me what name they picked or why. My congratulations to Cam and Kia!

(By the way, y'all really do not want to read the comments on al.com regarding the birth. Let's just say the Updykes are out in full force, and even though a vast number of their posts have been cleaned/censored from the site, the ones remaining are still setting new levels of insult, ugliness and classlessness. :puke:/> )

LOL

Whatever anyone chooses to name their child is up to them completely. What did Updyke, their hero, name his kids?

(By the way, y'all really do not want to read the comments on al.com regarding the birth. Let's just say the Updykes are out in full force, and even though a vast number of their posts have been cleaned/censored from the site, the ones remaining are still setting new levels of insult, ugliness and classlessness. :puke:/> )

I can just imagine that. He can name the kid anything he wants. It's not a bad name, a little out of the ordinary but to each his own. At least they didn’t name him Sue

I can just imagine that. He can name the kid anything he wants. It's not a bad name, a little out of the ordinary but to each his own. At least they didn’t name him Sue

I bet he considered Donkey Kong Sue, though.

Hahaha

LOL

Whatever anyone chooses to name their child is up to them completely. What did Updyke, their hero, name his kids?

IIRC he called one ally bama. Another was Crymson Tyde. I also believe one was named bear Bryan or something to that effect.

LOL

IIRC he called one ally bama. Another was Crymson Tyde. I also believe one was named bear Bryan or something to that effect.

They can hate him later. Naming kids is something parents get to do.

Thanks, mom and dad!

Hmmmm Sebastian Newton... The chosen one that the prophecy has foreseen. Need to send old wise Lolley out to watch over him and show him the ways of the Jedi.

I really don't know why the comment earlier about "the chosen Sebastian Newton" made me picture Lolley in an Obi wan kenobi robe holding the baby and promising to watch over him. Lol

Hmmmm Sebastian Newton... The chosen one that the prophecy has foreseen. Need to send old wise Lolley out to watch over him and show him the ways of the Jedi.

I really don't know why the comment earlier about "the chosen Sebastian Newton" made me picture Lolley in an Obi wan kenobi robe holding the baby and promising to watch over him. Lol

The Force acts in mysterious ways....

LOL

Thanks, mom and dad!

His last kid has a normal name. I forget what it is. He had another crazy weird Alabama themed name that he wanted but his wife at the time refused to allow it. I don't think his other children are bothered by the names.

LOL

Thanks, mom and dad!

His last kid has a normal name. I forget what it is. He had another crazy weird Alabama themed name that he wanted but his wife at the time refused to allow it. I don't think his other children are bothered by the names.

Can't imagine wanting to procreate with that dude, but at least she had some sense. LOL

LOL

Thanks, mom and dad!

Can't imagine wanting to procreate with that dude, but at least she had some sense. LOL

Good Roots?

Archived