Jordan Colbert is Transferring

aujeff11

What is the criteria to becoming a "Mod" ? I think the Doc would make an excellent Moderator indeed! If not me, what about making A4E one as well?

What does it take? You simply pay RIR and Titan a huge sum of ca$h. At least I did.....Hey, wait a minute.......

So the PBR stash I've been amassing is of no use.

Might as well drink it.

Cheers

You're thinking of Golf.

Works for me keep amassing them loosa I'll be up in a week or so. We'll talk then about being a mod....................plus cash would be a big influence.

Mr. Golf, sir

Humble apologies.

Note that (see #42 above) the stash has since disappeared.

Please further know that I had over an hour, and that the accumulated stash was barely over a case (I find them hard to put aside).

You snost?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the criteria to becoming a "Mod" ? I think the Doc would make an excellent Moderator indeed! If not me, what about making A4E one as well?

What does it take? You simply pay RIR and Titan a huge sum of ca$h. At least I did.....Hey, wait a minute.......

So the PBR stash I've been amassing is of no use.

Might as well drink it.

Cheers

You're thinking of Golf.

Works for me keep amassing them loosa I'll be up in a week or so. We'll talk then about being a mod....................plus cash would be a big influence.

Mr. Golf, sir

Humble apologies.

Note that (see #42 above) the stash has since disappeared.

Please further know that I had over an hour, and that the accumulated stash was barely over a case (I find them hard to put aside).

You snost?

Well hells bells loosa what damn good are you

Putting yourself in with A4E automatically eliminates you from contention I believe.

Archived