Cam named MVP!!!!

AUpreacherman22

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just heard on Mike and Mike that Cam was sitting at the press interview while the press was interviewing a Broncos defensive player right next to him. The Broncos player was over there telling the press how they shut Cam down and Cam was hearing him. Cam's a real competitor, for sure. I think he will eventually understand that, even in the Super Bowl, winning in life is more important. He'll grow up. He's just one year older than my daughter and I can't see her taking a loss too gracefully. He definitely needs to work on it and I think he should apologize for his sulking. IMHO His momma is gonna let him have it!

Edit:

And I absolutely am NOT turning on Cam!!! I have been one of his biggest supporters and have deleted "friends" because of their comments. I love him, but feel he needs to grow up. I believe he will.nI will continue to support him.

508990066.0.jpg

Thank you. Once again the "Family" turns on a guy the second he does something that they let themselves be embarrassed by.

Nope....nobody turned on him but Cam sure made a fool of himself....defend him it you wish...that's fine but he is gonna get hammered for that behavior and deserves it. Might make a difference for him in the long run. Keesler has is right.....when you dish it out..you have to take it too.

I don't see where anyone here is "turning on" a family member. just like family, there are times that they may disappoint you. In doing so, you voice your disappointment, work with them to improve, and hope and pray that it sinks in so they will be a better person in the future. I seriously doubt ANYONE on this forum is a Cam "hater". We just want to see him succeed and represent Auburn, just like a child represents your family, in a positive light.

there is no denying the good that Cam does. We just want the rest of the world to see him as we do! WDE, and War Cam!!!!!

Archived