Music Thread v.1.5(POST YOUR TUNES!)

Well then let's get right back into a wheelhouse that I think most of us who regularly post here feel comfortable in. Y'all might have already heard about this, but Allen Toussaint and Warren Haynes are spearheading a tribute to 'The Last Waltz' in New Orleans in April.

http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2016/03/new-orleans-will-host-a-40th-anniversary-last-walt.html

In honor of this sure to be amazing concert (Warren Haynes is one of my all time favorites)...let's revisit the original!

Well then let's get right back into a wheelhouse that I think most of us who regularly post here feel comfortable in. Y'all might have already heard about this, but Allen Toussaint and Warren Haynes are spearheading a tribute to 'The Last Waltz' in New Orleans in April.

http://www.pastemaga...-last-walt.html

In honor of this sure to be amazing concert (Warren Haynes is one of my all time favorites)...let's revisit the original!

Now your talking

and for 13 months and 2 weeks....my reading has lessened.....lol......Well worth the sacrifice.

Getting better though.

My bunker dwelling, coyote costume wearing, hen thief, friend....is a manic reader, also...Been the source of some great book recommendations.

He got outside all the lines, though, had to throw them away.

Hey, we went to the craft store today, too....

I am the ceramic store....

Truthfully, I thought the coyote costume was a very nice touch..

Edited by telling tiger

This whole album is great(IMO). Dark. Atmospheric. Existential. Great background music as the party has filtered down to just a few folks. No vocals. Similar vein as Explosions in the Sky, Godspeed! You Black Emperor, Sigur Ros, etc.

Speaking of Sigur Ros, this is one of the best uses of any song in a movie I've ever seen. Every damn time I watch the movie and this song starts up, someone runs in cutting onions.

Edited by ShocksMyBrain