Men vs. Tennessee - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant' hit those open shots under the basket....we could be right in the game if Harris and Granger could make those bunnies. Gotta be frustrating to BP....offense is working pretty well but guys can't make the shots.

Um, Spencer with the illegal screen, I guess. New rules still doing their stupid thing.

That blocking foul (illegal screen to some) isn't a new rule. That's been in the game for over 20 years.

Um, Spencer with the illegal screen, I guess. New rules still doing their stupid thing.

That blocking foul (illegal screen to some) isn't a new rule. That's been in the game for over 20 years.

Shouldn't say new rules there, sorry. It's a point of emphasis though. In years past, he wouldn't have been called for that little contact with the forearm. It didn't really give him any advantage and is a ticky-tack foul.

Just amazing how bad AU is shooting the basketball. Wide open shots and they all miss badly. And these are shots from "shooters". Just awful.

Too many offensive chances there for Auburn. Technical called on #5 for Tennessee and at least one other player (possibly Auburn not sure yet)

I think we have matching technicals, then an extra on on Tennessee. I don't understand going to replay here when they were right there when it happened or they wouldn't have called the technicals to begin with.

Should have never been the and-1 with the missed call on the obvious push in the back on Bowers. Just kills me how the stuff 30' from the basket is called and the fouls underneath are overlooked. The stuff underneath has a much bigger effect on the game.

Brown shooting 2 with the lanes cleared. 1st good. 2nd good. 47-31. So for lack of a better word, offsetting technical fouls and then an extra technical on Tennessee.. Continue from the point of interruption. which is what I said at the beginning

Archived