Alabama Sen Jeff Sessions Endorses Trump

Proud Tiger

Is it possible that Sessions knows more about Trump than the rest of us do?

If he knows something that negates all the ridiculous and offensive stuff he's said, then that simply means it's Trump who is the fake and the hypocrite. And that Sessions is playing along with it.

aujeff and AUUSN ......is it OK if I post this or is not relevant or do I have some hidden agenda. Hint.....Alabama voters go the polls next Tuesday.

http://www.foxnews.c...ml?in=hpbt1

PT with a funny. :hellyeah:

Glad you get it. Obviously it went over Titan's head. ;D

aujeff and AUUSN ......is it OK if I post this or is not relevant or do I have some hidden agenda. Hint.....Alabama voters go the polls next Tuesday.

http://www.foxnews.c...ml?in=hpbt1

PT with a funny. :hellyeah:

Glad you get it. Obviously it went over Titan's head. ;D

It didn't. I just didn't bother addressing it. I'm not involved in whatever sideline pissing match you guys have going on. When I said "how embarrassing", I mean for Jeff Sessions.

Sessions is endorsing Trump because he knows a Clinton win will assure him getting re-elected. All he is doing is playing survival politics.

Sessions is endorsing Trump because he knows a Clinton win will assure him getting re-elected. All he is doing is playing survival politics.

That's pretty fricked up.

That's pretty fricked up.

That's politics.

You go with whatever will ensure your survival.

Just speaking for myself: I wouldn't want Sessions' or Trump's endorsement. (Or Richard Shelby's, for that matter.)

I'm not interested in running for anything, but I don't believe I could vote for myself in good conscience if I had earned their approval. :-\

Archived