UAB RB Greg Bryant

au_bsci_04

Many remember he was heavily recruited by AU a few years ago. Ended up committing and playing for ND for 1 year before being ruled academically ineligible. He transferred to a CC in Miami where he lived in hotels with friends. He was the prize of UABs first recruiting class last year.

He was shot yesterday in South Florida. Early report was that he died but now state he is "fighting for his life".

Bryant, the driver of the car, was in critical condition Saturday evening. Grover had minor injuries, according to police.

My quaint little ole home town. It's sad to go back and drive through the neighborhood where I grew up and see bars on the windows and wrought-iron fences around the yards. I'm glad my grandparents didn't have to see what Miami has become. They were pioneers to the area and could tell stories about the celebrations that were held when the first railroad train arrived in town and so forth. Now it's a mess and I wouldn't live there at all. I only go back occasionally to visit some cousins and that may well not happen again. They are pulling out as fast as they reasonably can.

My quaint little ole home town. It's sad to go back and drive through the neighborhood where I grew up and see bars on the windows and wrought-iron fences around the yards. I'm glad my grandparents didn't have to see what Miami has become. They were pioneers to the area and could tell stories about the celebrations that were held when the first railroad train arrived in town and so forth. Now it's a mess and I wouldn't live there at all. I only go back occasionally to visit some cousins and that may well not happen again. They are pulling out as fast as they reasonably can.

The third world encroaching on this country from all sides.

It happen in West Palm around the Forest Hill Boulevard exit off 95 but I know what you mean it has spread from Miami north. I lived in WPB/Miami off and on for 12 years

The third world encroaching on this country from all sides.

Yes it is. There is many a third world country poorer, yet much safer than several US cities.

He has passed away according to KN

Declared brain dead. Very sad.

Heart breaking news. I feel for his family and friends.

Archived